Doom II: Delta-Q-Delta - History

The Orichalcon

Throwing a small update out there:

A couple more tracks are added to the final tracklist. 8 tracks have been mastered and rendered, ready to release. Dave's working on the site design and we should have a release, I'm going to risk saying, within a month.

DJR's tracks won't be included in the project to keep the peace. Best of luck to him.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if this has been mentioned in the last 38 pages, probably so but Mazedude has a Barrels O' fun on here, if they made exception for him doing "them bones" then they should for you guys, either that or remove mazedude's track too.

I don't know if this has been mentioned in the last 38 pages, probably so but Mazedude has a Barrels O' fun on here, if they made exception for him doing "them bones" then they should for you guys, either that or remove mazedude's track too.

Was decided a while back that any tracks on the site that already violated that particular rule, but didn't violate any others, would stay. Trust me, I tried using that argument in favour of the forbidden tracks in this project.

• 2 weeks later...
I hereby declare it an international crime against humanity that those remixes won't be included in the project. Time to take this to The Hague. :(

I concur, and am willing to testify.

(Even though I don't know jack about the situation!)

• 2 weeks later...
Dave's working on site design. He sent me a sample yesterday. Once that's done, we'll go live.
And so it has been 3 weeks since.

:puppyeyes: Pease, not to rush you guys but some of us have been waiting in agony for our greatest obsession's music to get even better with this awesome project.

Patience. You've waited this long, do you really want us to rush now and stumble over the finish line? I'm making sure this is all actually finished before releasing it. I'm sorry the fans and artists have to wait longer, but it'll be worth it.

Missed your post there, Flik. Your track is fine, I liked it a lot. If you have an issue with it, it's up to you whether you want to change anything in it. But let me know sooner rather than later.

• 3 weeks later...

A while ago I realised that I don't have the slightest recollection of what my songs on this project sound like. It's been a really long time since I completed them. A year, easily.. Two years? Well, maybe not quite but close.

I promised myself the next time I'll hear those songs is when I download them from the projects site. Which, of course would be the case anyway because I think I don't have the projectfiles or finished mp3's anymore. So I'm really looking forward to hearing what I, and of course the other remixers have created for this. Hope I don't have to be ashamed of my work. I'm quite sure its not up to par with my (so called) skills today... Well, maybe I'll live.

And I don't mean to diss this project or TO in ANY WAY, I know these things take forever to finish, especially over the internet. This was just a thought that came in to my mind while reading (and listening, nice tune there..) the other posts. But yeah, waiting patiently and eagerly. SOON my friends... SOON.

Continued patience, my fellow mixers and fans! We are within striking distance of a release. I took this week off work to get it all together and ready.

For those wanting a sight of progress, here is the final tracklist, pending Dave's decision on a title for his mix:

01 - The Orichalcon - megAsfear

02 - Evil Horde - Running from Evil Horde

03 - analoq - Adrian's Sleep

04 - Mazedude - Westside Archvile

05 - Jovette Rivera - The Countdown

06 - The Orichalcon - Crushing Headache

07 - Mazedude - Silent Healer

08 - Big Giant Circles, Flik - Icon of Sinwave

09 - John Revoredo - 31 Seconds

10 - Mazedude, Ailsean - The End of Hell

11 - phoenixdk - No Smoking Area

12 - Evil Horde - The Duel

13 - djpretzel - Red Waltz

Bonus - phoenixdk - Ablaze

• 3 weeks later...
I'm changing my avatar to the cacodemon until this project is released.

Gentlemen, it's time to kick the hype up a notch.

I'd gladly post some stuff in GenDisc but it'd get locked for being pointless :\

I'll pimp this shit on other sites once we launch though.

• 2 weeks later...