Doom II: Delta-Q-Delta - History

The Orichalcon

Sorry to hijack this thread. But why didn't you ask Mazedude and CotMM for this project? They'd totally fit it and make it more "agressive". Just listen to the stuff Maze already made in terms of Doom2 remixes.

"Barrels of Fun" revisited, anyone?!

And before you ask... no I won't do a mastering job. Sorry.

I would give three fingers off my left hand to hear CotMM remix Doom.

Juha Kaunisto has had to pull out of the project for now for personal reasons. So that leaves two tracks open for someone else to pick up.

01 - Entryway - Running From Evil

07 - Dead Simple - Shawn's got the Shotgun

I'd prefer that someone who is proficient with electric guitar picks up track 01 so we can kick off the project with some kickarse rock like we did with DSoP.

Oh man. NOW its open! 01 would´ve definetly been my choice if it hasn´t been taken already.

If no one wants that track (duh, like that´ll happen) I´m more than happy to remix it. That is of course if you accept two remixes from the same remixer. The thing is, I´ve already started the Dave D. Taylor Blues remix and its progressing quite nicely so I think I´ll stick to that...

But tell me what you think.

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll start making a sample so you can determine if I qualify. This is going to keep me busy for the rest of the day.

edit: Argh. Nevermind my post, keep this track open. I have so many visions for this song, I would love to turn it into the most powerful and emotional thing I've ever made, but I hate signing up for things before I'm finished. That's just the way I am, I guess, I'm better at being secretive until something I do is released. Anyway, I just tried playing this song again on my keyboard for fun, and it turned into one of the most psychotic music experiences I've felt in a long time, so thanks for reminding me how awesome this song is! Haha.

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll start making a sample so you can determine if I qualify. This is going to keep me busy for the rest of the day.

edit: Argh. Nevermind my post, keep this track open. I have so many visions for this song, I would love to turn it into the most powerful and emotional thing I've ever made, but I hate signing up for things before I'm finished. That's just the way I am, I guess, I'm better at being secretive until something I do is released. Anyway, I just tried playing this song again on my keyboard for fun, and it turned into one of the most psychotic music experiences I've felt in a long time, so thanks for reminding me how awesome this song is! Haha.

If you really want the song, I can put you next to it if you want. There's no guarantee that it will still be available later on in the project if you do end up coming up with something for it. If you find yourself unable to come up with anything by the first WIP deadline, well that's what it's there for. There's no pressure on people to stick with the songs they have. This period is for people to work on their pieces and determine if it's the right piece for them to mix.

Someone PMed me awhile ago asking if I wanted to make the website for this project. Is that spot still open?
This isn't required just yet, so I don't need/want anyone to respond to these yet, just to keep in mind if you're interested later in the project. As the project nears the finish line, we'll need:

A website designer

CD art and cover designer

Someone to keep track of the project's progress for article updates (ie: Wikipedia)

Publicity

Torrent Seeders.

I was waiting on this one too.