Doom II: Delta-Q-Delta - History

The Orichalcon

Dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!!

Sorry I've been away and the shizzle, times are complicated, the world needs to turn! I'm just using a college computer at the mo, thought I'd drop a message.

The Orishitpants! Haha, I'll work on my song soon, but I'm not gonna have an internet connection setup for another 2 to 3 weeks maybe.

By the way, I watched Doom the movie and thought it was awesome!

What's the matter Gary, speak to me! Mingy, I think I'm gonna be sick! Ar no, now im gonna be sick too!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so I'd like to do track 7 (Dead Simple / Shawn's Got The Shotgun). TO and I talked about this in another thread, but I thought I'd post here as well. I suppose I'll read this thread and edit this post once I'm up to speed on things.

EDIT: Right, so I guess I should reg at those other forums? But can I get a confirmation that I'm in this project?

Ok. I'm working on something right now, I have 8 bars of an intro that I'm sort of second guessing, it might be a bit too disjointed from the original. But I'll do a few more riffs tomorrow (it's evening here) and then send that your way. Oh, and it's quite rough, very much a WIP. I'm gonna sketch out the arrangement and the re-record all guitars and rework drums, etc..

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys, I've been a bit slack lately in keeping this in progress. We're still a long way from finishing. I've received 2 completed tracks so far. So I'm leaving it in your hands now as to when you get your finished tracks to me. If you want comments on your pieces, post them over at Doulifee's forum and I'll check them out, as will some other members who've been kind enough to offer opinions so far.

So there are no more WIP deadlines, it's too difficult to round up all the pieces and keep everyone on track, since we all work at different paces.

Register here if you haven't already:

http://doulifee.com/phpbb/

Then send a message to Doulifee and he'll add you to the Doom 2 project section.

I'm also requesting that those involved in the project make it easier for me to manage. ie: don't make me chase you down to find the status of your mix. If you're going to be busy, then tell me. If I request a WIP from you personally, then please render a WIP and let me listen.

Any questions, send me a message.