Doom II: Delta-Q-Delta - History

The Orichalcon

Thankls for the offer. Still haven't gotten my old webspace working, not sure if I will, though I appreciated having it (thanks Richter!)for the time I did. I got another web thingy, though it kinda sucks, but it'll have to do.

Also, LuIzA sent me her part of the track! Sounds awesome, I just have to get the rest of the track as polished.

• 2 weeks later...

I've decided to do a list cull to get rid of the deadweight on the project. I want everyone to take a step back and make an honest assessment as to whether you think you can complete your track for the project in a reasonable amount of time. If not, then please step down.

Anyone who doesn't reply within a week from today will be removed from the project. I'll also be requesting that the project be moved back to the Requests forum to appeal for more active members after then.

So to repeat. Even if you've spoken to me recently about your track prior to this announcement, send me a PM to let me know where you honestly think you stand. After a week, anyone who doesn't reply will be removed from their track. I'll also cull the people from the project who I think are fence-sitters.

HEY YOU GUYS

Anyone check this topic anymore? I updated my song, it's available in a password-protected .rar on doulifee's forum.

PLEASE, PLEASE give me feedback, for the love of fucking christ shoe-polish tunafish, help me out here.

Post your songs, too. All this inactivity is making me fearful and irritated, it looks to me as if nobody is working on this at all.

Activity in this thread is low, that's to be expected, since we can't really discuss anything here. Most people have signed up on Douli's forum by now, so I ask that everyone just frequents there a little more, and checks this thread mostly for updates.

The list has been revised. Bart Klepka is the only one to have been removed, everyone else contacted me in time.

The title of the album has been decided as "Delta-Q-Delta". discussion for that is on Douli's forum.

There are 3 tracks available that I want to fill with new mixers, so I'll see if I can post a new thread for that in the requests forum.

Be sure to post your WIP's on douli's forum as you update them to get feedback, and don't be shy to give others on the project some feedback too.

I posted a WIP thread for the third (and *hopefully* final) incarnation of my Bye Bye American Pie mix over at the project forum, so everybody GO GO GO, c&c would be appreciated. ;) Although, really, I don't have that much done yet, but still.

-----------------

Editing a post doesn't count as new posts, does it? That's why I'm double posting, to make people notice that there's new info here.

So, I got a new WIP up, url and comments at the project forum.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Couple questions...

1. When is the next approximate WIP date?

2. Need any remixers?

3. Will you take me if the WIP date is far enough and you need mixers?

...I don't have much, but I've recently gotten a ton of tools I'm willing to spend a lot of time on to master...I also like doing a dark Doom like style.

...if anyone needs a violin too...I'm here...

Couple questions...

1. When is the next approximate WIP date?

2. Need any remixers?

3. Will you take me if the WIP date is far enough and you need mixers?

...I don't have much, but I've recently gotten a ton of tools I'm willing to spend a lot of time on to master...I also like doing a dark Doom like style.

...if anyone needs a violin too...I'm here...

some track still need mixers i think. contact Orichalcon via pm ;)

• 4 weeks later...

My question is, do you guys have anyone down for album art?

I have some limited skill, so if you want I'd be willing to come up with a few roughs for use as a basis for final album-art designs.

(Also, I've created CD-label layouts inspired by the album art that Claude and Mr. Firecracker did for Dark Side of Phobos, if anyone's interested.)