OCR Secret Santa 2012 - the PMs are out!

Bahamut

So it's that time of the year again - Secret Santa!

So PM me your names & addresses to me before the 22nd to qualify for this - I will be sorting things out on turkey day so people can get an idea what to get before the ominous Black Friday.

Some great things have been gotten for people in the past, so I hope that tradition continues this year!

I should also mention, this does not mean you have to purchase a gift, so don't feel pressured. Creative free things can be meaningful as well.

Try to post suggestions or PM me suggestions that you'd like passed on to your Secret Santa!

People participating:

Abadoss

Bahamut

BardicKnowledge

Brandon Strader

Capa Langley

Cody Wedel

D-Lux

Darklink42

diotrans

DrumUltimA

GravitySuitCollector

Kanthos

KingTiger

kitty

Koriantor

linkspast

Lyrai

NinjaN

Nonamer

Obtuse

ProjectSpam

prophetik music

Rexy

Theory of N

theshaggyfreak

wildfire

Xarnax42

I would like to participate again, but I am even more of a poor college student than I was last year. I'll think about it.

Then go for it! You don't necessarily have to pay for a gift - as I mentioned in the first post, feel free to get creative!

I'm definitely giving this a go. My address hasn't changed since last year; do I still need to PM it you anyway?

I delete the gdoc with all of the addresses and the PMs with the addresses after SS concludes each year, so yes. I do not keep the addresses mainly because that'd be weird as heck, but also each year the people's addresses change and it's too much trouble to try to verify it for 30+ people.