OCR Secret Santa 2012 - the PMs are out!

Bahamut

There's no region lock on DS games?

Aside from 3DS titles, Nintendo handheld titles in general have no region lock. Heck, I even have several GBA titles imported from the States that work just perfectly in my phat DS. :razz:

And I'm glad that Shaggy received it! And he even gifted me Super Meat Boy and Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga as a token of thanks as well, so major gratitude there too :D

Got my gift ready and shipped it this morning. I have no idea how long it takes, though... Hope it will be there for Christmas!

btw, when do you people actually open the presents?

Here, the evening of the 24th is "Weihnachten". Christmas Eve is the morning after, isn't it?

Whenever my gift gets delivered, I won't open it befeore "Weihnachen", I promise... ;-P

Cheers, NinjaN

Got my gift ready and shipped it this morning. I have no idea how long it takes, though... Hope it will be there for Christmas!

btw, when do you people actually open the presents?

Here, the evening of the 24th is "Weihnachten". Christmas Eve is the morning after, isn't it?

Whenever my gift gets delivered, I won't open it befeore "Weihnachen", I promise... ;-P

Cheers, NinjaN

Christmas Eve is December 24th (technically the full day). Christmas Day is December 25th. If you're Norwegian, December 23rd is Lille Julaften (or Little Christmas Eve). :D

Christmas Eve is December 24th (technically the full day). Christmas Day is December 25th. If you're Norwegian, December 23rd is Lille Julaften (or Little Christmas Eve). :D

That's... irritating. To each his own, I guess ;-P

And to all the people who just sent their gift...

My will most surely arrive the latest, it has to cross that great pond between you people and me. I don't think Santa's doing an extra shift for me, although I've been a nice boy ;-(

Sent my gift! The guy said it should arrive by Wednesday, so expect it by Friday.

WRONG! :-D

Nonamer got me the book The Art of Video Games along with some other cool and edible stuff. I will edit this post with pictures as soon as I can find my USB cable.

My holiday shopping will be done this coming weekend, so keep watching your mail everyone!

I got my secret santa today when I got home from work.... words can't express how thankful I am, this is the most amazing gift I ever could have imagined, it went above and beyond any expectations I had.. I will post pics as soon as I can, it's a bad weekend for me work-wise!

Speaking of which I still haven't mailed mine out yet, but this SS I received gave me a perfect idea to add a personal touch to my gift, so I will be adding an item which I will need to buy from the store to mine before shipping... you can thank my secret santa for the idea when you receive it. :-)

Today I got this in the mail from Ryan and Addie:

amykirbyrockstar.jpg

I was so excited when I saw it! And it's a perfect fit and everything. Thanks so much you guys, I totally love it! ^_^ Now I'm super extra sad you won't be at MAG because I will def. be showing it off there. .(

It also came with a humble bundle code for a bunch of games for Android, which is perfect for me, as the game I def. play the most besides League these days is Scramble with Friends >.>

Much love and Merry Christmas to you + baby. <3

So, I just have to update you on the things gifted to me:

First, there was Cave Story+ on Steam.

1024x576.resizedimage

Next, I received a package containing the book "Wer die Nachtigall stört..." (To kill a Mockingbird) by Harper Lee.

41DSLHBg%2BTL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

And then there's a donwload code for zircon's really great "Identity Sequence" wating here in my Inbox

2162335370-1.jpg

So, THANK YOU very much, Secret Santa GravitySuitCollector! Hope you got some nice presents too and have a great holiday!

Cheers, NinjaN

that is some seriously awesome stuff you got NinjaN!

someone remind me to sign up for this next year, I'm feeling the itch to start buying gifts for people with money I don't have :-P

Yes, it is!

And as some others have proven, you don't need money to give a great gift! You still can make great things with very little money, which is also my chosen route...

that is some seriously awesome stuff you got NinjaN!

someone remind me to sign up for this next year, I'm feeling the itch to start buying gifts for people with money I don't have :-P

Yeah next year do it! The OCR SS is one of my favorite things on the internet. Its a lot of fun seeing what people get, and what people give.

406589_10151200440148445_1237143417_n.jpg

NES keychain, Donkey Kong plush, two Taiwanese snowman ornaments, a KAZOO! A tuner which I think (hope) might also remove acoustic pegs, an angel I sadly couldn't get the head in the picture for some reason, and a download code for Duke Nukem Forever on Steam. And a bag of some kind of Mullet Spice, I have no idea what it is but I look forward to snorting it!

Thank you SO MUCH to my Secret Santa! One of the most generous gifts I've ever gotten from someone I'm not very close to IRL. (I thought it'd be insensitive to say an acquaintance, I wish I knew my OCR friends more and got to see them more than once a year, but that's life :cry:)

If "SHE!" wants to reveal herself then that's cool. I didn't tag her on the facebook pic either or say her name there, it's all up to her if she wants to come out.