OCR Secret Santa 2012 - the PMs are out!

Bahamut

^ I'm sorry :( that happened to me a few years ago when I sent off a package to a friend. The website said it "arrived" at his door yet he never received it... I was really upset.

That said, I mailed "Part 1" of my gift to my Secret Santa about 2 weeks ago... hopefully it got there in one piece. If it did, I can say that "Part 2" is going to be AMAZING (about 20 times better than "Part 1") mark my word.

In the meantime, I've yet to receive my Secret Santa gift. I'm not particularly bothered by that--whoever has me, take your time. I've got all the patience in the world regardless :)

OKAY! Gift ordered--it will arrive before Christmas :) Enjoy, whoever you are...

I got it yesterday!

Click for big pic

It's vol. 1 of Sonic Underground, the 3rd Sonic cartoon! What a great gift! It's the only series I've seen NONE of, and now I own half of it on DVD! Thanks Doug! I already watched the 1st episode last night with my 1 year old, we love it!

^ I'm sorry :( that happened to me a few years ago when I sent off a package to a friend. The website said it "arrived" at his door yet he never received it... I was really upset.

That said, I mailed "Part 1" of my gift to my Secret Santa about 2 weeks ago... hopefully it got there in one piece. If it did, I can say that "Part 2" is going to be AMAZING (about 20 times better than "Part 1") mark my word.

In the meantime, I've yet to receive my Secret Santa gift. I'm not particularly bothered by that--whoever has me, take your time. I've got all the patience in the world regardless :)

Sorry it took so long, I was helping my brother move all last week. I just got home and saw it. I was surprised at how much effort you put into just the letter XD. I'll upload pics later (I'm really tired at the moment)

Thanks a bunch! I enjoyed it! You've really got me excited for part 2. :)!!

If package stealing becomes an issue, get a PO Box. You can ship stuff from Fedex and UPS to PO Boxes now since the USPS can provide you with a physical address for this purpose.

Amen. Glad I have a PO Box (kind of have to where I live).

God I wanna do this next year. Why can't December 2013 come fast enough?

I got it yesterday!

Click for big pic

It's vol. 1 of Sonic Underground, the 3rd Sonic cartoon! What a great gift! It's the only series I've seen NONE of, and now I own half of it on DVD! Thanks Doug! I already watched the 1st episode last night with my 1 year old, we love it!

Awesome! Glad you like it!!! I've never seen it either... maybe I'll have to get it for myself too ;) Enjoy!

THANK YOU, Brandon Strader! You were a great Secret Santa!!! I received: a heartwarming Christmas card, a heart-healthy can of Spam (something I have not eaten for years), THREE (!) blu-rays ('Adaptation.' [an undeniably great film], 'The Wicker Man' [haven't seen it but I know Nic Cage is absolutely ridiculous in it], and 'Sucker Punch' [another one I haven't seen -- terrible reviews but now I get to experience it for myself in the comfort of my own apartment!]), AND a seasonally-appropriate heaping of peppermints and chocolates!

Definitely brightened my Christmas! Hope everyone is enjoying their day!

THANK YOU, Brandon Strader! You were a great Secret Santa!!! I received: a heartwarming Christmas card, a heart-healthy can of Spam (something I have not eaten for years), THREE (!) blu-rays ('Adaptation.' [an undeniably great film], 'The Wicker Man' [haven't seen it but I know Nic Cage is absolutely ridiculous in it], and 'Sucker Punch' [another one I haven't seen -- terrible reviews but now I get to experience it for myself in the comfort of my own apartment!]), AND a seasonally-appropriate heaping of peppermints and chocolates!

Definitely brightened my Christmas! Hope everyone is enjoying their day!

Glad you got it on Christmas, I was worried.

Sucker Punch is good if you watch it for the eye candy and the music. And of course by eye candy I mean those cute girls in HD Blu ray 1080 p HDTV high definition.

The spam was probably the trickiest part of the gift to acquire. Hope you enjoy it :-)

You saw Adaptation before eh?

Glad you got it on Christmas, I was worried.

Sucker Punch is good if you watch it for the eye candy and the music. And of course by eye candy I mean those cute girls in HD Blu ray 1080 p HDTV high definition.

The spam was probably the trickiest part of the gift to acquire. Hope you enjoy it :-)

You saw Adaptation before eh?

It's been a few years, but I remember loving it. Charlie Kaufman is the man.

Got mine today from Mazedude of all people -- I didn't even know he was part of the Secret Santa so that really took me by surprise.

Ended up being a signed copy of Bad Dudes: Metroid Arrange 25th Anniversary Album, which I had admittedly never listened to. Heard the whole thing today while running a few errands and found myself enjoying many of the tracks. My very favorites were tracks 5, 8 and 11, though they're all phenominal really. Great job to everyone who participated!!!

Also, Mazedude, I'd like to thank you for being (by far) my biggest musical inspiration in terms of arrangement creativity. Please never stop what you do, it's the epitome of brilliance.

is anyone else still waiting for their gift? seems like most have gone out already.

I must seem like the worst Secret Santa ever. Brad, I had you. First off, I ordered you the Guild Wars 2 soundtrack within minutes after getting your name. The confirmation e-mail had your address with my name on it, so I opened a ticket with them. They said there'd be a 10-business-day delay on shipping. Ok, fine. I updated my ticket a couple weeks ago, since it hadn't shipped; no response. I waited a week (December 19th by now) and opened a second ticket, asking that they cancel the order or ship it that day. No response. I just opened a PayPal dispute right now, hoping to get a refund so I can get you something from your amazon list.

We also had a Target gift card that we were going to hand-deliver today, if that had worked out. It's in the mail now (though from Canada, so we could have a return address on it in case anything went wrong); use it for you or for stuff for Joshua or just to help out with the extra expenses of having a new little guy in the house, up to you.

Regardless, don't worry, you're not forgotten :)

Wait a minute, I just realized... how did you know it was from me? I never signed my name anywhere on it... I'm pretty sure I signed the card with "Santa" and the return address with "Santa" unless something went wrong somewheres... did you google my address? hurr... :banghead:

OH WELL ;-)

Considering that your address is on your website (o_O), you may understand exactly HOW Spam got that lead. :P

Wait a minute, I just realized... how did you know it was from me? I never signed my name anywhere on it... I'm pretty sure I signed the card with "Santa" and the return address with "Santa" unless something went wrong somewheres... did you google my address? hurr... :banghead:

OH WELL ;-)

I have my ways. MUAHAHAHA!

In all seriousness, I googled your address, drove four days to get to your house, waited for you to come out, then looked through all the pictures of everyone who participated in Secret Santa. After some logical deduction and a few Paint-by-Numbers activities, I came to the conclusion that you were my secret Santa.

In serious seriousness, you DID write "Strader" on the return address (not "Santa", as it seemed you intended to do) of the box you sent me. I'm not your Secret Stalker :(