Free music courses

Kanthos

I was going for song writting, but It'll cover most of the lyrical part of the songs.

I can only choose between music production or song writting, so I had to cut it down for the while.

If I enter, i think I might just download the videos for future reference. wouldnt be a bad idea.

Loved the introduction to sound design, though. I know this stuff about soundwave types should be basic, but I was never able to search much about it. clarified a lot for me. I'll need to do some exercises to figure out what is what though. Does anyone have an exercise list on the matter or something?

Hey mickomoo, you could use DownThemAll, a plugin for Firefox

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/downthemall/

Go to the video lectures page, right-click and choose DownThemAll then write "mp4" in the filter... Start the download and you'll get the 55 videos (talking about Sound Design) with 3 mouse clicks. 8-)

I think I'm now enrolled in like 6 courses at once, and realizing that it was a very silly idea. I didn't even really finish digital sound design completely. I am going to rip all the videos for all the classes I'm in, I think.

Same

I couldn't care less about the "certificates". They should post their vids on YT

Ditto.

Btw do you think song writting would help with like choral lyric writing. I so rarely engage with writing anything, but at some point in the future I wanted to use symphonic chiors...