Metroid Prime 2 - Torvus Bog

Argle

This is rad as heck. Excellent contrast between sections, drums sound very tight, rhythm guitars too, and I'm a big fan of the leads you used. I like that you offset the melody by putting it a beat earlier than it is in the original at times. Its a nice touch and works really well in your arrangement.

Hopefully someone with some more time on their hands can give you any mixing tips you might need, but it seemed pretty spot on to my ear.

What you need is a reverb VST that can adjust bass reverb, mids reverb, and highs reverb. Uhbik-A and ArtsAcoustic Reverb are great for that, and I believe Ambience can do lows and highs (but not mids).

Ambience has a low and high pass filter, so you CAN adjust mids if you cut that high, but there's no functional EQ. Still a great plug in though, it's what I use

Also how the buzzcock are you not posted yet Argle? The treatment of the Torvus melody was amazing. This is probably my favorite track from the Prime 2 OST, and you've done it some more than adequate justice