New Music Video *Flow Suit*

The Thin King

I love those who take initiative to go one step further with their music and put art or video to it in some creative way. It really augments the whole experience one can have while listening.

The music is upbeat and fun, and I think the video is suiting and well done. Probably took quite some time editing!! The song itself is really good, but I feel where it lacks is in the production quality. There are some guitar lines in there being drowned out by other notes or simply they are just too quiet in the mix.

That's really all i have to say. Nice job.

• 2 weeks later...
I love those who take initiative to go one step further with their music and put art or video to it in some creative way. It really augments the whole experience one can have while listening.

The music is upbeat and fun, and I think the video is suiting and well done. Probably took quite some time editing!! The song itself is really good, but I feel where it lacks is in the production quality. There are some guitar lines in there being drowned out by other notes or simply they are just too quiet in the mix.

That's really all i have to say. Nice job.

Thanks a lot for the feedback! I totally agree and would like to collaborate with animators to expand on the visual possibilities.

Certain parts of the song do have numerous guitar parts at once which I played around with level and panning in the mix. I have had that comment before on a previous song about a guitar part being too quiet so I will take that into consideration and I appreciate getting a listener's point of view. I think part of the reason is my love for that feeling of hearing something new on a song when you thought you knew it by heart so I'm trying to emulate that in a way.