X's Feverish Nightmare (MMX - Sigma Fortress 1)

Yami

Even though I have virtually no technical musical expertise, I thought that I'd comment because no one else has yet.

I like the direction you're going here, and I want to hear more. I think the song could be lengthened some more, and could be developed a bit more so that it sounds a little more meaty.

I don't know if that makes any sense, but I look forward to any future revisions to this piece!

The repeating phrase at the beginning that sneakily becomes a build-up/intro was really cool. The little flourish the bass did alongside that lead-in was awesome, but once the song got going the bass got a lot more straightforward. I think a busier bass line would be a lot of fun to hear in this.

But dang... working on a remix with a fever? That doesn't sound like fun, but good job!

@timaeus222: I lowered the main master by 3dB because I felt it was to loud otherwise. But I think you may be right about the bass.

@Skolar: It was strange, yes, but I think I did better than when I'm not ill :P

BTW, if anyone could tell me what genre that is and what I should call it instead (it doesn't sound very nightmarish)

I changed some things

https://soundcloud.com/yaminokeshin/xs-feverish-nightmare-v3