Tsugunai: Atonement - Morning Fog in the Village

Ivan Hakštok

Huhu I haven't posted a new remix in the workshop for a couple of months, but I promise this one was worth the wait :P

Source:

Remix: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/93696675/clarity.mp3

I first heard this source yesterday and it was stuck in my head, so couple of hours ago I came up with an idea to remix it! Percussion is a bit repetitive, but will be improved when I complete the rest. The guitar playing has some mistakes (well, I did record this in 2 hours :P), but I'll probably record everything again. I'm planning on expanding this to some 4 minutes in length.

Feedback appreciated, as always! :D

Hey hakstock :D

This is pretty cool man! I like how your guitar sounds. Watch out for the slight timing issues though ;) nothing big, I'm just being nitpicky

I know that this is a wip, but I feel that when the drum comes in there should be much more things fillings the soundscape. Maybe pads or synth arps, maybe guitar chords, "ambient-y" instruments (if that makes sense xD )... I think this has great potential and you should probably explore with ambient stuff to add in there.

Please keep going! ^_^