FL Studio Remix Gauntlet -- Round 8 starts now, Round 6 results

Jason Covenant

Yeah, go for it. Sorry, I'm down in Arkansas where a huge ice storm hit. Power's out for over 200,000 Entergy customers and they said some will take up to 7 days to restore power. So yeah...I'm pretty much boned as far as any kind of music goes. Or leaving the house. Or being warm.

May the force be with you dude! Mr. Nuts, I'll still be around so we can work on this thing!

Wasn't able to get anything finished, sorry guys; shitty week for music for both Ecto and I, and Ben had already gone. My brother is back on leave from his AIT training, and he'll be getting sent off to Korea for 3 years once he finishes the training, so I've been trying to get some good bro time in before he heads off. Nonetheless, I apologize for not being able to get anything done

Results!

1. Ben Briggs - 30 points (33.3%)

2. Ghetto Lee Lewis - 19 points (21.1%)

3. TheRexAsaurus - 13 points (14.4%)

3. Generdyn - 13 points (14.4%)

5. ProjectSpam - 9 points (10%)

6. Team Floaty Lizard-Bee - 6 points (6.7%)

Alright, about that weighting system....Basically, you get what you get. Your score will be your percent of the votes rounded to the nearest tenth (for more accuracy) times 10. For example, Ben Briggs got 33.3% of the vote, giving his team 333 points.

Oh, and Round 2 mixes are up!

Wasn't able to get anything finished, sorry guys; shitty week for music for both Ecto and I, and Ben had already gone. My brother is back on leave from his AIT training, and he'll be getting sent off to Korea for 3 years once he finishes the training, so I've been trying to get some good bro time in before he heads off. Nonetheless, I apologize for not being able to get anything done

Yea, everyone has weeks like that. The good news for you is that your team had a helluva start, so you shouldn't fall too far behind. The good news for everyone else is now they have a much better chance to catch up. You can still pick up some points by voting (like Team Floaty Lizard-Bee did last round.)

Anyways, it's magfest time which means remixers have the week off. But voting is still happening so don't forget to vote!