FL Studio Remix Gauntlet -- Round 8 starts now, Round 6 results

Jason Covenant

Round 4 Results!

1. wildfire - 40 points (29.6%)

1. Ghetto Lee Lewis - 40 points (29.6%)

3. Ben Briggs - 35 points (25.9%)

4. Black Panther - 17 points (12.6%)

5. Team Goat Rotisserie - 3 points (2.2%)

6. Team GBA - 0 points (0%)

Talk about a close round! As I was tallying votes, the lead switched places many times. I didn't know the order of the results until the very last vote was counted.

Round 5 is up. Modus's file contained a non-FL loop. Fortunately, it didn't seem to be used anywhere in the mix itself. I understand you might want to import disallowed files for brainstorming purposes, just make sure they're gone when you send in the final mix.

Like today, mixes (and votes) are due at 10pm ET next week, 2/3/13.

I'm pretty sure everyone will be remixing Starcraft this round. :P

Absolutely not. I even get to pick from tunes from one of my favorite composers!! Excite :D

Oh hell yes, already found my source(s). I've never actually played the game I'm picking from, but I remembered that the soundtrack is by Jeremy Soule. It's called Total Annihilation, and I'll likely be mixing a few of the tracks together. Forest Green is likely going to be the main one though. If only the FL defaults had decent orchestral stuff to mix with the electronic :(

I LOVE Soule's work though, and he's underrepped on OCR (although he DID rep himself in a show of support for OCR <3 ), so the odds are that I'll be doctoring this up after I'm done and subbing it.

Edited by Phonetic Hero

Absolutely not. I even get to pick from tunes from one of my favorite composers!! Excite :D

Oh hell yes, already found my source(s). I've never actually played the game I'm picking from, but I remembered that the soundtrack is by Jeremy Soule. It's called Total Annihilation, and I'll likely be mixing a few of the tracks together. Forest Green is likely going to be the main one though. If only the FL defaults had decent orchestral stuff to mix with the electronic :(

I LOVE Soule's work though, and he's underrepped on OCR (although he DID rep himself in a show of support for OCR <3 ), so the odds are that I'll be doctoring this up after I'm done and subbing it.

yeah man screw that starcraft crap, i'm running AoE II: Age of Kings all the freakin way

the soundtrack to my frikin childhood

yeah man screw that starcraft crap, i'm running AoE II: Age of Kings all the freakin way

the soundtrack to my frikin childhood

omg yes. i mean WO-LO-LOOO

SECRET OF EVERMORE COLLAB