Shreddage 2: Absolute Electric Guitar available now! Kontakt not required!

zircon

Bought it this morning. Spectacular stuff straight out of the box. Or download. Or whatever. But the Peavy ReValver had some problems cooperating with Logic and its stand-alone's activation doesn't seem to work properly. I have other amp software that I use so it's not that big of a deal, but still... :whatevaa:

ReValver will work in Logic if you just ignore that message. However, the workaround to this bug is to save the default preset (0) as blank with no amp loaded. Logic just has a problem with amps in the initial preset for some reason!

How noob-friendly is this? Not to production noobs, I mean, but guitar noobs. Is there any guidance for knowing when to use what articulations?

The manual does a pretty good job of describing the articulations. I would say Shreddage 2 is about as easy to use as it gets for an advanced gtr sample library.

Edited by Argle

ReValver will work in Logic if you just ignore that message. However, the workaround to this bug is to save the default preset (0) as blank with no amp loaded. Logic just has a problem with amps in the initial preset for some reason!

http://forums.peavey.com/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=22452

According to the Peavey site there's an update to the Revalver HPSE that'll fix this.

Direct link at http://www.peavey.com/products/revalver/downloads/revalverhpse_osx_120326.zip

• 3 months later...

I am thinking about to buy this one. The only question for me: Does this one work with cubase 6? I checked zircon´s post and the website but the only thing i see is "kontakt player". Is it a traditional VSTi plugin?