An OverClocked Christmas v.6 RELEASED!

Dyne

An OverClocked Christmas v.6 RELEASED!

It is with great honor, a sense of pride, and love of community, that I present to you An OverClocked Christmas v.6!!

To all of the musicians who have taken time to send in tracks throughout the years, I thank you all!

Without further adieu, An OverClocked Christmas v.6

Currently fixing issues with the album, but fear not, all will be well soon.

Fixing a few more errors, all will be corrected by tomorrow (Monday evening).

Alan Ly is actually Andy Ly.

The artwork will be updated.

The pages and links have been updated appropriately.

This happens every year. The devil is in the details. Murphy's law, ya know?

I'll have it all fixed by tomorrow. I promise.

Fixing a few more errors, all will be corrected by tomorrow (Monday evening).

Alan Ly is actually Andy Ly.

The artwork will be updated.

The pages and links have been updated appropriately.

This happens every year. The devil is in the details. Murphy's law, ya know?

I'll have it all fixed by tomorrow. I promise.

Um, I think there's a clone of track 5 =l in the .RAR file.

Um, I think there's a clone of track 5 =l in the .RAR file.

I'll get on it as soon as I can. I just shut down for the night because I work early. I'll see if I have time to fix it before I leave for work. If not it'll be fixed in the afternoon.

By the way, are all the tracks there? If so, and it's only a second track then that may mean I accidently copied a track that was meant for deletion. As long as all tracks are there, I can fix it later. I know, should've done it correctly to begin with. I apologize.

Edit

I realize that track five is Potentialing's track. Just to be clear, the correct track is the one by "Potentialing". If it has 'Potatoe' in the title, you should delete that one.

I'll get on it as soon as I can. I just shut down for the night because I work early. I'll see if I have time to fix it before I leave for work. If not it'll be fixed in the afternoon.

By the way, are all the tracks there? If so, and it's only a second track then that may mean I accidently copied a track that was meant for deletion. As long as all tracks are there, I can fix it later. I know, should've done it correctly to begin with. I apologize.

Seems like they are all there, not sure if they're all the right versions though. Mine's good at least :nicework:

I'm listening to the album right now. Want to say thanks to Dyne for putting this together as well as Coop for the artwork cover. Also quick shout outs to everybody else who submitted a track. This was my first album contribution so I'm happy to share credits along with you guys. Everyone have a happy holidays.

Oh, and since someone was wondering, here's the list of Duosis ingredients:

• Kylie Minogue - "Santa Baby" (instrumental)
  • Shakira - "Santa Baby" (a cappella)
  • Vince Guaraldi Trio - "Christmas Time Is Here" (instrumental)
  • The Manhattan Transfer - "Christmas Time Is Here"
  • Jen Miller - "It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas"
  • Bob Wills & The Texas Playboys - "Santa's on His Way"
  • JH Sounds - "Last Christmas" (narration performed by Meteo Xavier)
  • lots of breakbeats and synth

Think it would help that for the non-originals, it would be a good idea to have the source tunes in the comments somewhere so that we know what was remixed. Course, Peach's and Rozo's second one are kind of obvious already by title alone (!) but it would help if others step up too.

(EDIT: Lol... as soon as I put the post down, JH put his sources for his mashup track. Nice!)

That said, am hearing the album now! Happy Christmas everyone :)

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! I've not only fixed the .rar file, but I've also added the cover art INTO it! Now you can choose between individual downloads, or one big download. Either way, EVERYBODY WINS!!!

And who doesn't like winning?

Now that I'm done doing this: :banghead:

I'm going to sit back like this: 8-)

Enjoy the album, and thank you to everyone who participated and continues to support this awesome album!

Think it would help that for the non-originals, it would be a good idea to have the source tunes in the comments somewhere so that we know what was remixed. Course, Peach's and Rozo's second one are kind of obvious already by title alone (!) but it would help if others step up too.

(EDIT: Lol... as soon as I put the post down, JH put his sources for his mashup track. Nice!)

That said, am hearing the album now! Happy Christmas everyone :)

Sexy Rexy is right...I don't know 3/4 of the source tunes that were used in the album here lol. A list would be rad :nicework:

Sexy Rexy is right...I don't know 3/4 of the source tunes that were used in the album here lol. A list would be rad :nicework:

True. Unfortunatly, I don't have a complete list. However, if the ReMixers would be so kind as to send me a listing of the source tunes for their tracks, I could do some web editing and add those sources to the site.

Well, the collab with DusK was for "Ring Rink" from Ristar. I could recognise Rozovian's second track to be "A Wish" from Secret of Mana, Peach's to be obviously Zelda's "Kakariko Village", and HoboKa identified Mokram's track to have covered some Parasite Eve. On top of Coop's and JH's bringing theirs out in the open, that's all I know o_O