Time's End: Majora's Mask Remix Album

Theophany

Hey guys,

On Dec 21, I am releasing a free Majora's Mask tribute album. This is the biggest project I have undertaken and I would like to ask the support of ocremix in helping me spread the word. For years I have wanted to create an album that attempted to capture the beautiful and nightmarish world of Majora's Mask. This album has been in the works since 2009 and has recently come to feature the vocal work of Laura Intravia (Flute Link) and Lorraine Noack. While I am only releasing the first disc, the album will eventually cover the entire soundtrack. If you are a fan of my work, I would ask that you take the time to share the website on facebook and twitter.

12-21-2012 is only coming once. For Majora's Mask fans, I hope my small tribute can help commemorate this momentous occasion.

T͉̺̍͑̔̒̐̚͜iͥ̂̽͑ͯͧ͟m͍̹ͮ́e̷ͧͯ'̳͚̊̉̀s̲̦̦ͬ͋ͮ̚ͅ ̵̞̞͉̩̆͐E̵͖͎̱̱͒ǹ͓̭͓̙̯̗d͙̟͔͇̫͙͑̊͠

"Lovers Mask" (Zelda's Lullaby) remix

A better look at the art:

eciUH.jpg

Art Full Resolution:

http://i.imgur.com/QJWfu.jpg

Facebook Cover1:

http://i.imgur.com/UGdAo.png

Edited by Theophany

Honestly, this is one of my favorite games ever. I'm not sure of many other games that capture this feeling of hopelessness and destruction as well as Majora's Mask. You see the people of Termina, learn about them, and watch as they handle the approach of the moon. Some get angry, some get scared, and others just wait silently, almost accepting the fate that is about to be thrust upon them.

I'm looking forward to this release. I imagine you've done a great job; as far as what I hear on the site, it supports that.

yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes