Team OverClocked ReMix - Folding@Home

100_PERCENT ROEMER

The only time I've ever got this off is when my laptop's either on battery power, or off entirely. I don't run it on my PS3 unless I'm at home,. I don't have it connected to the Net at university so it's pointless doing WUs that I can't upload while running up an electricity bill.

Either way, I should be still within the team top 60, right? I powered through Christmas when i was at home, running up 7 WUs on the PS3 alone :<

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Prophet of Mephisto set me up on this, so I think I'm on OCR FAH, maybe...

I still don't really get what this program is/does and how it works. What kind of scientific findings has it found?

Kind of letmegooglethatforyou, but how it works and what it's helping to research (in this case, protein folding): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folding@home

As far as what benefit it's provided to the scientific community, if you're willing to read those: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folding@home#Results

Prophet of Mephisto set me up on this, so I think I'm on OCR FAH, maybe...

I still don't really get what this program is/does and how it works. What kind of scientific findings has it found?

meteo is another example of how i'm #21 on the team still, even though i don't fold on my own system and haven't for months.

everyone i build a system for gets this on their computer, and they fold for me until they change the info. my little bonus =)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...