Team OverClocked ReMix - Folding@Home

100_PERCENT ROEMER

We're in the top 9 000 now!

Party at my house! w00t! :)

Where is your house?

Can't you read? It's obviously at C:\Discreet\3dsmax7\Scenes\.

That's his location, it doesn't have to necessarily be his house.

Still I suggest we find out where it is, go there, and have a beer.

I calculated... if I ran my computer nonstop, I'd do about one workunit per two days... (The x/400 thing is one workunit for the 400, right?)... but I don't plan to be going that hard on my new equipment, so it'll probably be more like one WU per week or two.

Does it really hurt a PC so much if you let it run nonstop?

There are arguments that it hurts your computer to run it non-stop, and there are arguments that it hurts your computer to not run it non stop. Neither side is very convincing.

Um..I've been letting it run nonstop for about a week now, basically just for Azureus and F@H most of the time...

Hope it doesn't break before I can buy a new one :whatevaa: (which I desperately need anyways...I want to play HL2 :roll: )

Does it really hurt a PC so much if you let it run nonstop?

There are arguments that it hurts your computer to run it non-stop, and there are arguments that it hurts your computer to not run it non stop. Neither side is very convincing.

Um..I've been letting it run nonstop for about a week now, basically just for Azureus and F@H most of the time...

Hope it doesn't break before I can buy a new one :whatevaa: (which I desperately need anyways...I want to play HL2 :roll: )

The computers at my school are routinely left on for weeks at a time, and they aren't affected by it.

We're in the top 8,000 now.

My WU is going slow. 6-9 minutes per frame. :( Thankfully it's only 400 frames, not 3000.

Ha, I've gotten ones that are only 25 frames total. Those complete in about 2 hours, but they're not worth very much.

Yeah, my second WU was a 25 framer.