Team OverClocked ReMix - Folding@Home

100_PERCENT ROEMER

Truthfully though, I don't think this team is going to get much higher than maybe 1500 in the ranks. We just simply need more people.

Indeed we do. And why aren't other OCR members joining? Running the program barely effects system performance.

I'm still trying to get family/friends to start this and use my account so we can get the extra WUs, but most of them don't want to, thinking it will slow down there computer, or haven't thought about it yet. The network I had mentioned in an earlier post is a no go, the guy thinks it will bog down the network, but said he will think about putting it on his personal computers.

Since we are in the top 2000 now, we also get this fancy thing:

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/team_summary.php?s=&t=48303.

Come on people, get to work. I hate seeing a flat line. :P

Truthfully though, I don't think this team is going to get much higher than maybe 1500 in the ranks. We just simply need more people.

The 24hr Change is up 20 points today, and the 7 Day is currently seeing an increase of a record high +180

Sell Sell Sell!

I just picked up FAH about a week or 2 ago and didn't realize that OC_Remix had a team. I'm on board, both my Athlon 3000+ with 1 gig RAM desktop as well as my oversized paperweight 2.4 Ghz Celeron with 512 mb RAM. First unit for the team should be dome in just a few hours :-)

I think there are people missing. There are 44 members at the first page listed whereas at folding@home webpage, there are 56 members present. But I guess some members just decided to install and run the program without posting on this thread.