Team OverClocked ReMix - Folding@Home

100_PERCENT ROEMER

Man, I am going to have to set up my new server, or buy a dual core AMD64 if I am to keep ahead of Majin, or catch up to Ickes. :P

Hehe, you and I are just going back and forth for 2nd and 3rd. I'm adding a new PC soon, as soon as the motherboard gets delivered, which should be early this week. Nothing fancy, just an Athlon XP 2800+.

My score would be a bit higher, but my P3 system was out of commission for a couple days ;).

Man, I am going to have to set up my new server, or buy a dual core AMD64 if I am to keep ahead of Majin, or catch up to Ickes. :P

Hehe, you and I are just going back and forth for 2nd and 3rd. I'm adding a new PC soon, as soon as the motherboard gets delivered, which should be early this week. Nothing fancy, just an Athlon XP 2800+.

My score would be a bit higher, but my P3 system was out of commission for a couple days ;).

Really, I'm surprised I've been in the lead this long. I have three solid computers at work that stay on all the time (well, because I leave them on :wink: ) and a 1Ghz laptop at home that's only on in the evening...

Majin, I think you've pretty consistently been about 3,000 points behind me; you'll probably take the lead once you got that Athlon going.

I'm also looking for a new job, and once I do, good bye three computers :cry: But then I'll be making enough money to build a screamer at home :)!!

Majin, I think you've pretty consistently been about 3,000 points behind me; you'll probably take the lead once you got that Athlon going.

I'm also looking for a new job, and once I do, good bye three computers :cry: But then I'll be making enough money to build a screamer at home :)!!

I guess we'll see :)

This new system will be ready to go today.. It'd be about ready now, but I can't find my Win2k CD and am in the process of "acquiring" another.

I also, stupidly, realized I didn't have the -advmethods flag running on the computers. It's now set, so I should be racking up those points.

*edit*

The PC is up and running :). Three PCs of my own (A64 3200+, AXP 2800+, P3 1 GHz) and my brother's (P3 1 GHz).

So one of my computers downloaded a new WU yesterday that is 50,000 frames 8O It's only 8-10 seconds a frame, but it's still going to take about 5 days to finish. The largest I've seen before was 20k. Anyone else ever gotten one that big?

Majin, might be a chance to get closer to the lead. (until I turn the results in anyway :wink: )

I just had a look at what my computers are currently working on. My laptop is working on a 250,000 step WU, my server is working on a 1,000,000 step WU, and my desktop on a 10,000,000 step WU (Project 2106).

My desktop just started Project 2106. It says it'll be done January 18th 2011...

I really need to switch from the graphical client, but I'm lazy.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm gonna take 4th if it kills my CPU... well maybe not kill it, but run it nonstop.

>.>

I do that allready pretty much....

Mine's been on mostly non stop for a while now, just we've been having storms the past two weeks, and when a local church exploded last Wednesday the power went out again, but that was unrelated to the power loss.