Team OverClocked ReMix - Folding@Home

100_PERCENT ROEMER

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Is anybody out there?

Team ocremix is currently in the top 1,800 teams in the world (we're ranked 1,768 currently, to be exact).  I personally just broke into the top 13,000 for individual donors.

Unfortunately, I will be taking a break from folding and because I'm the only person still folding for our team I expect our ranking will start to tank pretty quickly.

The ranking and points are ultimately meaningless, of course.  The real point of the whole thing is to hopefully cure some nasty diseases.  But I have to admit that watching us climb the ranks over the past 15 years has certainly been fun.

If you can, please consider donating some CPU/GPU power to a worthy cause.

• 6 months later...
On 5/12/2022 at 7:20 PM, bdftesla said:

Is anybody out there?

Team ocremix is currently in the top 1,800 teams in the world (we're ranked 1,768 currently, to be exact).  I personally just broke into the top 13,000 for individual donors.

Unfortunately, I will be taking a break from folding and because I'm the only person still folding for our team I expect our ranking will start to tank pretty quickly.

The ranking and points are ultimately meaningless, of course.  The real point of the whole thing is to hopefully cure some nasty diseases.  But I have to admit that watching us climb the ranks over the past 15 years has certainly been fun.

If you can, please consider donating some CPU/GPU power to a worthy cause.

You the GOAT