SITE HELP: OCR Sheet Music/Tabs/MIDIs

Dhsu

Nevermind on the hosting aspect...

Anyway, here's the Finale 2006 file for Chrono Trigger "At the End of All Things" OC ReMix:

http://www.warnerpacific.edu/personal/kkeyn/music/Chrono_Trigger_-_The_End_of_All_Things_ver_2_17.MUS

It doesn't work. Finale can't open it. Says its an invalid file type.

You have to have Finale 2006 or better in order to open the file. Anything prior to 2006 won't recognize the file format...

Anyway, here's the Finale 2006 file for Chrono Trigger "At the End of All Things" OC ReMix:

http://www.warnerpacific.edu/personal/kkeyn/music/Chrono_Trigger_-_The_End_of_All_Things_ver_2_17.MUS

You have to have Finale 2006 or better in order to open the file. Anything prior to 2006 won't recognize the file format...

I know. I have Finale NotePad 2006, which shouldn't make a difference. I've opened files created in every version of Finale before. Just won't work. Right-Click Save As, and the like. Won't work. It's almost like the link is bad, or something.

I know. I have Finale NotePad 2006, which shouldn't make a difference. I've opened files created in every version of Finale before. Just won't work. Right-Click Save As, and the like. Won't work. It's almost like the link is bad, or something.

Interesting... the file is definitely on the server, at that URL, but I can't open it either... I'll see what I can do...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Does anyone have a good version of the sheet music for Nayru's Love?

I can't find a free program that can make it from the midi easily, but I have to admit I'm not familiar with that stuff.

I have a good midi transcriber, but on the other hand, I can't find that midi. Send it to me via PM and I'll see what I can do.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I didn't read through all posts, so I'm sorry if this has already been addressed... but the "Tale In Piano" link isn't working. I'm a little crushed. :neutral:

Thanks in advance to David or anyone else who fixes this.