Tetris Attack Remix Project (Mixers: Sign up at the Forum)

Bren

I've asked Bren a million times to drop me from this project, but since he hasn't I guess I'll post a WIP :P

It's short because I've started over literally a dozen times, and it's named deadend.mp3 for a reason. (Yoshi's theme)

I don't think I'm going to be able to make something for this project. I simply don't know enough to do anything I want to do. Maybe in a couple weeks when I graduate into unemployment I'll have time to learn more and work on this again.

I've asked Bren a million times to drop me from this project, but since he hasn't I guess I'll post a WIP :P

It's short because I've started over literally a dozen times, and it's named deadend.mp3 for a reason. (Yoshi's theme)

I don't think I'm going to be able to make something for this project. I simply don't know enough to do anything I want to do. Maybe in a couple weeks when I graduate into unemployment I'll have time to learn more and work on this again.

Because I think you can do this.

gawd, i got SGX - Lofi Attitude (his new one) playing in the background, so when i read this it was like an inspirational moment just before the climax of a movie. 'its named dead end for a reason' 'you cant do this Vindkast!' 'I DONT THINK I"M GOING TO BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING FOR THIS PROJECT' 'YES YOU CAN!' 'how do you know?' '... because i think you can do this...' *silence* (oh and its raining btw) *someone nods knowingly, close up of handshake* '...lets do this' *action scene with lots of ass kicking*

uhh... yeh, my home computer died. Not the entire thing, it just has brain damage, ie harddrive is down. ie all my project files EVER are gone. .... luckily i uploaded my forest rns file about a month ago, so i can work again on that. My flower tune wasnt so lucky. I still have to disapear, so i'm gonna cut myself out of that one. Sorry...

gawd, i got SGX - Lofi Attitude (his new one) playing in the background, so when i read this it was like an inspirational moment just before the climax of a movie. 'its named dead end for a reason' 'you cant do this Vindkast!' 'I DONT THINK I"M GOING TO BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING FOR THIS PROJECT' 'YES YOU CAN!' 'how do you know?' '... because i think you can do this...' *silence* (oh and its raining btw) *someone nods knowingly, close up of handshake* '...lets do this' *action scene with lots of ass kicking*

uhh... yeh, my home computer died. Not the entire thing, it just has brain damage, ie harddrive is down. ie all my project files EVER are gone. .... luckily i uploaded my forest rns file about a month ago, so i can work again on that. My flower tune wasnt so lucky. I still have to disapear, so i'm gonna cut myself out of that one. Sorry...

1st thing: Awesome :lol:

2nd thing: I'm sorry man...thats gotta be rough :(

Are you sure you wont be able to salvage the flower stage by ear? I still have the first WIP you sent me, or was the more recent version much ahead of that?

MASSIVE amount of changes from the wip, its been one of the only two songs iv been working on over the pre-easter week... :( I dont think i'l be very motivated to restart, but if sudden inspiration hits i'l rewrite it twice as fast.

Losing the files was a bitch, i had an awesome 1942 industrial remix almost complete.... i wish i had uploaded it somewhere...

Guess what i spent all of Sunday doing? Music! Guess what I remixed because my other inspiration was like nil? ... no guess. Seriously, just guess. i dont care if your... JUST GOD DAMN GUESS!!! yeh good guess, the flower stage is right

This one is AWESOME if i do say so myself... MUCH better than the original idea. Its finished, imo, mabey a bit of tweaking with the piano, but otherwise, complete. I'l send Bren a link when i upload it somwhere

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Once I get Taucers recordings for the Forest stage, that will be complete. Also, cleaned up the Flower stage, its pretty much done. I'l PM you links once they'r all done.

I gotta say thanks to this project: This was the first project I joined, and due to the work put in, my music skills have improved 100 fold. Cheers!