[Check back for Holiday Sales!] Zebra-nautic Revolution - A 180-patch Zebra2 soundbank by Timaeus!

timaeus222

No sales at this particular moment.

2557697749-1.jpg

Demos can be found on either of these pages:

http://timaeusproductions.bandcamp.com/album/zebranautic-revolution

http://soundcloud.com/timaeus222/sets/zebranautic-revolution

You can buy it by clicking any one of the Buy Now buttons on this page!

Also, here's the description pasted from the Bandcamp page:

-------------------------

180 Zebra2 patches!

Price: $15.00

Where is this price on the expensiveness scale, you ask? Simply put, it's $1 for every 12 patches, as compared to some other undisclosed patch banks names being $1 for every 10, 5, even 4. In short, this is a fantastic deal.

If you have any questions or issues, please email me at timaeus222@yahoo.com.

This is a set of 24 patches from this soundset that you can download for free. If you feel the need to try these before buying the full version, you're welcome to.

Mirrors:

4Shared.com

Mediafire.com

u-he Zebra Patch Library

KVRAudio Zebra2 Patch Banks

These patches have multiple genre focuses. Here is a list of genres these patches could contribute to:

80s Retro

Ambient

Chillout

Chiptune

Dance / EDM

Electronica

Film/Soundtrack

Generic Techno

Dubstep

Electro

Jazz Fusion

Synthpop

Synth Rock

Each one was made with deep velocity considerations, intricate sound design, and careful attention to EQ. There are, without a doubt, at least 40 you will love, if not more. Those patches with an appended "+" have XY controls, as per the convention. Sound demos will feature my personal favorite patches, but they are extremely flexible and can be used for almost anything. Patches are categorized into types of sounds, so find what you need! Here is an ASCII version of the directory:

| Arps & Basses

| Emulation

|||| Artists, Eras, Films, Synthesizers

|||| Physical Models

|||| Video Games

| Keys & Stabs

| Leads

| Mallet & Pluck

| Organs

| Pads & Strings

| Percussion

| Sweeps & FX

Please read the information on each individual sound demo you listen to in order to get the full heads-up on what it could be made of and what has been done in the demo in terms of processing, EQ, etc. (in case you like it and you really want to use some of the instruments from the demo, and you're just not sure if the sounds you hear are raw, or anything like that).

These sound demos are there for you to listen to. It's YOUR responsibility to shoot me an email at timaeus222@yahoo.com if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks in advance for supporting my university fundings, and I hope you enjoy the soundbank!

-------------------------

May I suggest that you not use such an odd and inconvenient system?

Your sales numbers might go up if you didn't sell the download in such a roundabout way.

There are tons of eCommerce services out there. Just google it up!

Most importantly, the Zebra2 patches will be a manual thing, simply because I can't find any other way to do that.

This is ridiculous. People sell synth patches all the time, why don't you look at how they did it?

May I suggest that you not use such an odd and inconvenient system?

Your sales numbers might go up if you didn't sell the download in such a roundabout way.

There are tons of eCommerce services out there. Just google it up!

This is ridiculous. People sell synth patches all the time, why don't you look at how they did it?

I would have, but I didn't know of any that don't have "sign up for a ##-day trial!" at the bottom. I don't know about you, but I'd prefer to use a free-for-use e-commerce website. It kind of ruins the purpose if you pay more to use a service than you sell with it.

EDIT: I think I'll be going with Google Checkout.

Hmm! I have to say I'm digging the sounds, and I'm a very hard person to please for presets. Many of these sound like stuff I could see myself using.

I was not looking to get any new presets, but I'm actively reconsidering if I can get stuff that sounds this good. $10 isn't much at all.

Nice work man! I do not like to praise lightly, so take it home that this is genuinely good stuff. See if you can get this listed on U-he's website (I didn't read your whole post here so I don't know if you did or not) and definitely post it around a bunch of other music gear places like KVR. This is some pretty good stuff and I hope to see you profit from it. :)

Thanks a lot! Actually, I did post this first on KVR, but thanks for the advice! I have it listed in the KVR database and its marketplace forum.

I'll be changing the payment method to something easier shortly, so wait a bit. ;)

EDIT: Done, feel free to do what you will. :smile:

Oh, good, I can edit the price straight from the HTML. Thank goodness I learned how to make websites in 2004. :3

EDIT2: Er... don't buy the soundbank from Bandcamp if you were about to. The downloads page is already specified in the OP, and it's not Bandcamp. Bandcamp and Soundcloud are demo pages. I edited the HTML on the downloads page just a bit to make it more obvious. You can now click the link to the downloads page and it'll lead you straight to the spot on the page with the soundbank "Buy Now" buttons.

So I went ahead and purchased this set and, I must say, it does live up to my standards for how useful a preset set should be. :)

I don't know that the emulations are really that dutiful, and many are not, but they are still very useable and, unlike so many sets I hear, sound like stuff I would actually hear in professional productions and you better believe I'm going to be using it in some of mine. I'd say the actual percentage of useable, useful content versus the rest is even higher than Zircon's Zebra set (quite a feat, that).

So, yeah, pick this sumbitch up and support someone who knows how to make useful synth content! $10 you could do a lot worse.