Post your MAGFest Videos/Pictures! (Post-MAG Depression Therapy)

Benjamin Briggs

Got them and will be downloading them when I get home. Are full res available on them? We're trying to cobble together stuff for promos and performance requests in the future, and those would seriously help us out. They were fantastic!

Do it....for Fogo.....

I can zip up all the ones I put up in their untouched / uncropped versions and also others that I didn't post and send them your way.

The beard is pleased with your offering and would like to grab your butt a little for it.

I also have a bunch of high res stuff from the pictures I took of the OCU set. The ones I posted here are only about half of what I have. I can get them to you if you'd like them.

https://picasaweb.google.com/116294723695410258054/MAGfest11?authuser=0&feat=directlink

this idea seemed like it warranted a new thread, sorry if that's not true

I didn't take any pictures myself because I don't really care for them, but I do have a promo video of my performance for anyone who missed out

I didn't get to hang out with like, anyone from OCR and I was pretty mad at myself for it, so I'd love to see photos of what all you guys were up to on the 9th floor... gettin crazy I'm sure :nicework:

maybe this will help us deal with our Post-MAG depression

Aw, no video closeup of the dancing transvestite? ;(

I've been looking around on YouTube since MAGfest began and ended for live performances by OverClocked University. I also sort of expected an OCR track post by them during MAGfest, too. I can't find anything. So did the live band perform or am I just not looking at the right places? Hopefully anyone here can redirect me to some videos.

There are no videos up yet, but 8bitX recorded the shows of pretty much every band they could, so I'm sure OCU is on their list to get posted up eventually.

In the meantime, jmr caught an audio recording of the full set for your listening pleasure.

MP3: http://kngi.org/opencircuit/magfest11/audio/2013-01-04-MAGFest11SecondStage-06-OverClockedUniversity.mp3

FLAC: http://www.kngi.org/opencircuit/magfest11/audio/2013-01-04-MAGFest11SecondStage-06-OverClockedUniversity.flac

I've been looking around on YouTube since MAGfest began and ended for live performances by OverClocked University. I also sort of expected an OCR track post by them during MAGfest, too. I can't find anything. So did the live band perform or am I just not looking at the right places? Hopefully anyone here can redirect me to some videos.

Video and Audio from the performance are being edited as we speak.