Pokémon X/Y and OmegaRuby/AlphaSapphire (Gen6) (3DS)

Mirby

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah... so some guy in Canada (not me, I wish) seems to have gotten the game early. He's got a feed set up on instagram, as well as reddit, and is updating constantly.

So, if you want info and feel "to hell with spoilers", this might be interesting to you.

http://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/1njbp1/i_got_the_game_early/ <- the original reddit thread, expanded to include daily uploads and reports, check the top of the page for updated links.

So far, he hasn't evolved his starter to its final stage, no we still don't know what any of them look like.

Edited by The Damned
instagram account has removed all pics, claiming they got "nintendo'd"

Yeah... so some guy in Canada (not me, I wish) seems to have gotten the game early. He's got a feed set up on instagram, as well as reddit, and is updating constantly.

So, if you want info and feel "to hell with spoilers", this might be interesting to you.

http://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/1njbp1/i_got_the_game_early/ <- the original reddit thread, expanded to include daily uploads and reports, check the top of the page for updated links.

So far, he hasn't evolved his starter to its final stage, no we still don't know what any of them look like.

Nintendo got to him, he had to delete all his photos.

I just want to point out that Pokemon is capable of making an inferno hot enough to collapse the world trade center.

Still can't beat Magcargo, whose 18,000 degree (fahrenheit) temperature is only matched by lightning and white dwarf stars.

Edited by Binjovi