Pokémon X/Y and OmegaRuby/AlphaSapphire (Gen6) (3DS)

Mirby

Probably, but getting on the eShop to download them is another story. I just got Pokemon X (yayyy) but I can't update it to do Wonder Trades or anything yet. I hope I can connect soon!

Likewise. I got X yesterday but I can't connect to the eShop to update it. Good thing I already knew that I shouldn't save at Luminose City.

Gonna be kinda odd playing this without the updates first xD

I added everyone else in this thread that I hadn't before. And because Christmas is the time when gamecrack is considered holiday cheer, I'm going to be farming all your safaris on the trip back home this weekend.

0559-6824-9255

Also add my wife because I stole all her 3DS friends 2423-3212-6224

Edited by Level 99

I added everyone else in this thread that I hadn't before. And because Christmas is the time when gamecrack is considered holiday cheer, I'm going to be farming all your safaris on the trip back home this weekend.

0559-6824-9255

Also add my wife because I stole all her 3DS friends 2423-3212-6224

I added both y'all. I keep hearing about this Safari bizznis but I don't really know what it is. How far into the game do you get access to it? I've only just made it to Luminose City or whatever!

The Friend Safari is an endgame thing. After you beat the bad guys and the elite four and become champion blah blah blah you get a ticket to ride the train to Kiloude City. In there, you get access to little zones based on your 3DS friends who have Pokemon X or Y. Its basically to help you fill out your pokedex as there's a bunch that can show up that aren't in the regular game and for IV breeding since every pokemon you catch there has at least 2 perfect IVs.

So, Amphibious, you're a bit of a ways away BUT that doesn't stop other people from getting into your Friend Safari before you beat the game. So it helps them until you get there and then their Safaris help you.

My 3DS code is 1134-7990-9173. Please let me know if you added me so I can add you in return x)

[EDIT: Stevo / Amph, I got you both by chance. No worries for you both.]

I added ya. I also added Damned, Amphibious, Stevo (who had already added me :mrgreen: ), Vilecat, Soul Splint, and Kitty.

Apparently I've been waiting for The Damned to add me since I last entered numbers in here. Which was something like a year ago. Why can't we be friends The Damned? :tomatoface:

Edit: my code is 4210-5286-5376

That sounds awesome. I'll get there some day!

Game is super great so far, very smooth, very stylin', so many Pokemon too. I didn't really look much up before I played to keep it all super fresh, so I didn't really realize that before the 2nd gym you can already catch like a billion different Pokemon. I just don't know who to use.

And man that music when you go to a clothing store <3

I have added everyone who posted a friend code between page 56 and this post. Happy hunting!

Soul Splint, in case you didn't get my PM, you have a ghost safari. :)

EDIT: Pumpkaboo and Shuppet are two of yours. Once you're online and beat the game, we can hunt your rare one.

Edited by Elex Synn

• 4 weeks later...