Pokémon X/Y and OmegaRuby/AlphaSapphire (Gen6) (3DS)

Mirby

I finally beat Pokemon X and can do the Friend Safari thing, but I have barely any codes. :< Would love to get moar. Ditto access would be pretty sweet too.

I have a Fire Safari with Fletchinder, Larvesta, and Ponyta: 0963-0556-8066

I'll try to add you some time tonight, if I haven't already. I think I added most people in the 3DS thread but there were soooo many.

Also I have NO idea what my safari is. Anyone able to check?

I've only got 4 badges myself, but I started playing again recently so I should get there some time soon hopefully!

I'm kind of taking a shot in the dark for this, but I'm looking for help in filling in the last 4 spots of my Vivillon collection.

I'm missing Icy Plains, Jungle, River and Sandstorm; what I can offer in return is an Elegant, Continental, Monsoon, Polar, Sun and Archipelago as well as raising my native pattern of Garden.

Let me know if you're up for giving me a hand :)

Edited by Rexy
Spare Sun pattern now!

• 3 months later...

I still have my copy of Y that I got a few hours into, but I've been playing Fire Emblem: Awakening instead for whatever reason. I'll probably wander back to Pokemon after I finish that. Then the reign of froakie and zigzagoon shall being, and all shall bow to our great and terrible power.