Da Block (Tetris Beat Remix)

210LG

That is one bass-y drop you got there! My main critique is that bit at 2:00 sounds just a bit too empty. I know the style you're going for, as I try my best to keep up with trap-music these days, but I think it needs one or two more elements in there because it sounds pretty bare right now.

The rest is pretty awesome, though I'd suggest some modulation on the lead synths to give them a bit of variation. Maybe some vibrato and dynamics would do it good. Also that high-end kick used at 3:26 would sound a little better with some EQing, I think I recognize the sample from FLStudio's HipHop pack, am I right?

All in all, this is pretty cool!

That is one bass-y drop you got there! My main critique is that bit at 2:00 sounds just a bit too empty. I know the style you're going for, as I try my best to keep up with trap-music these days, but I think it needs one or two more elements in there because it sounds pretty bare right now.

The rest is pretty awesome, though I'd suggest some modulation on the lead synths to give them a bit of variation. Maybe some vibrato and dynamics would do it good. Also that high-end kick used at 3:26 would sound a little better with some EQing, I think I recognize the sample from FLStudio's HipHop pack, am I right?

All in all, this is pretty cool!

thanks so much for the feedback! Actually this was done in Logic Pro!

As for the empty parts I strongly believe in good lyrics so when people rap on em they wont "hide" they wack lyrics behind my beat! lol

I'll try to keep that in mind next time!