OCR02579 - Super Smash Bros. "Polygons Are Inaccurate"

djpretzel

Badass! Love it. There's a lot of original music from the SSB series which has been unfortunately overlooked, Polygon Team Theme included. I love how this has been interpreted. Excellent combination of rock/techno elements. It's very progressive rock-esque. Kind of reminds me of the music of the F-Zero series in some ways.

Mr. 0134, I did the next best thing and downloaded it for the Virtual Console because my Nintendo 64 had been lost. One of these days, they need to ReMix Master Hand's Residence*.

*I call that place "Tonatiuh's Altar". Tonatiuh is a Mesoamerican Sun deity. I call the Polygon stage "Metztli's Pyramid". Metztli is a Mesoamerican Moon deity.

Terrific chiptune intro. Good to hear a take on The Polygon Team in a rocking electronic combo that really drives in the percussion. Very crisp and clear in the production and cool arrangement, especially with the break at about 1:45. Excellent work on this ReMix, Mike.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR02579 - Super Smash Bros. "Polygons Are Inaccurate"