OCR02581 - King of Fighters XIII "One-Hit KO (Bye Esaka Mix)"

djpretzel

Wonderful track, and of one of my favorite songs from the KOF series, which has some awesome music (and is seriously under-represented on OC remix).

Love Willrock's stuff.

Though minor gripe. 'Goodbye Esaka' (the original track) was, as far as I'm aware, never featured in KOF XIII, and in fact, was one of the original tracks from KOF 2000. As far as I know, it's only ever been featured in that game, so to call this a KOF XIII remix is, essentially, inaccurate.

And coming from a site all about videogame remixes, I'm a little disappointed that OCRemix staff would overlook a fact like this. But maybe I'm just being nitpicky. Still, I'd hate for people to look for this track and be looking under the wrong game.

Although I will openly claim my error if someone proves me wrong on this. A quick search-just to be sure- seems to favor my argument, however.

Though minor gripe. 'Goodbye Esaka' (the original track) was, as far as I'm aware, never featured in KOF XIII, and in fact, was one of the original tracks from KOF 2000. As far as I know, it's only ever been featured in that game, so to call this a KOF XIII remix is, essentially, inaccurate.

And coming from a site all about videogame remixes, I'm a little disappointed that OCRemix staff would overlook a fact like this. But maybe I'm just being nitpicky. Still, I'd hate for people to look for this track and be looking under the wrong game.

Although I will openly claim my error if someone proves me wrong on this. A quick search-just to be sure- seems to favor my argument, however.

Well, the source I used was this one

Says it from KOF XIII here.

Glad you enjoyed the mix!

Well, the source I used was this one

Says it from KOF XIII here.

Glad you enjoyed the mix!

*Bows Low* I stand very much corrected then. I thought I'd heard all of the KOF XIII soundtrack, but I have been mistaken. This IS, in fact, a rendition of Goodbye Esaka that I had not heard before, so thank you for bringing it to my attention. I retract my earlier statement and am grateful you took the time to address the issue.

My statements on the awesomeness of your remix, however, still stand, obviously.

*Bows Low* I stand very much corrected then. I thought I'd heard all of the KOF XIII soundtrack, but I have been mistaken. This IS, in fact, a rendition of Goodbye Esaka that I had not heard before, so thank you for bringing it to my attention. I retract my earlier statement and am grateful you took the time to address the issue.

My statements on the awesomeness of your remix, however, still stand, obviously.

Just to clarify, the KoF XIII version of Good Bye Esaka was not part of the initial release of KoF XIII. It was included as a part of the NESTS Kyo DLC. That's probably where some of the confusion comes from.

• 2 years later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR02581 - King of Fighters XIII "One-Hit KO (Bye Esaka Mix)"