Platinum Trophy Club (XBox included)

The Legendary Zoltan

My one and only platinum is for Gravity Rush, and that just because I love the game so damned much.

I might possibly also finish the ones for 初音ミク Project DIVA f if I ever get around to collecting all of the birthday events. (Beating all songs on hard is pretty much a non-issue for me)

Relatively easy ones;

- Gravity Rush (God! I love this game!)

- InFamous

- Sound Shapes

I was a trophy short from Platinum in Fallout 3, but I decided to sell it even though I was a couple of hours of work from obtaining it. If anything, I at least proved myself from not having OCD from getting them.

I just deleted the account I had with the platinums for Demons Souls, Assassin's Creed 2, Resonance of Fate, and FF13.

I agree with Thalzon. Going for the platinums is usually not that enjoyable and I respect all of you for being able to put that nonsense aside and just enjoy yourselves. I was loving Resonance of Fate and even loving its trophies until the very end when the last trophy that remains involves fighting a minimum of 500 arena battles. That game did so much right in the trophy area with that one crazy exception.

A couple I just gave up on we're White Knight Chronicles 2 and Metal Gear Peacewalker.

Got 3. Infamous 1 and 2 and Amazing Spider-Man. Would have one for Vanquish but there's this one challenge that's literally almost impossible. I think I read that maybe a thousand people beat that challenge and got the platinum for that game. Other than that I just need like 2 trophies for Atelier Rorona to get platinum on that.

All you gotta do is have a save before the last goal so you can get each of the character endings. Rest is all regular playthrough stuff I believe. Just missing the million ending and getting item completion, which I plan to do once I replay the game later on before jumping into the sequels. Once I get those I get platinum. Also, I really want to beat that mysterious Mask de G fellow in the martial arts tournament next time I play cause he copied Gio's moves, not cool.

I currently sit on a throne of nearly 70000 Gamerscore. Of that I have completed Skyrim and all of it's DLC, Oblivion and off of it's DLC, Fallout 3 and all of it's DLC, Far Cry 3, Forza Horizon, Afro Samurai,Need for Speed: Most Wanted, Spiderman: Web of Shadows, Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection, Halo Reach, Dante's Inferno, Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters, madden 06, Sonic 3, Sonic and Knuckles, After Burner Climax, and Dead Rising Case 0.

I am actually quite shallow with my achievements. I will go for 100% if the achievements seem reasonable. There are some the require way too much work to get. That's not to say I haven't achievement hunted before. Games tht really enjoy (Forza Horizon, The Bethesda Lot, and Dante's Inferno, Spiderman) I did try to get the full 100% purposefully.

I don't do the whole Trophy/Achievement pursuit thing, preferring to play for fun. I did 100% Banjo-Kazooie on XBLA, but that's all so far, although I have gathered most of the Achievements for Borderlands (I've given up on even trying to beat Crawmerax) and BioShock (only ones I've given up are the ones for hitting the jackpot on a slot machine and beating the game on a harder difficulty).

Haven't played 13-2 yet but 13 is kind of hell to platinum and its really all because of ONE trophy. The make every weapon trophy alone will add like 60 hours to your game. Hahaha. I can't believe I went for that one.

Here's another one that kicked my ass. Metal Gear Solid 2 HD. Some of those VR missions are infuriatingly tight with their time limits and there are SO MANY repetitive levels in it. That's another one that belongs in the Never Again thread for me.

That game is horrid.

I would argue this point and tell you why it's one of my favorites in the series and why the soundtrack IS my favorite in the series but we can talk about that somewhere else where it won't derail the thread :P

The make every weapon trophy alone will add like 60 hours to your game. Hahaha.

That's the one I have yet to get.

I would argue this point and tell you why it's one of my favorites in the series and why the soundtrack IS my favorite in the series but we can talk about that somewhere else where it won't derail the thread :P

That's the one I have yet to get.

Music is good, game is turrible. Cheetahmen had great music, errrr... Song... and was still a crap game. Achievement like the every weapon thing that add an obscene amount of time to a game, much like the Seriously 2.0 Achievement in Gears of War 2 are just awful.