Final Fantasy III: Resurrection - Wrapping Up (Sign Consent Form!)

Brandon Strader

Hah, you guys are quite silly. :lol:

You don't have to follow deadlines, they're... sorta like pirate guidelines.. as long as the songs get done, the album will come out. If people don't finish their songs, the album will be vastly delayed. That's more or less how it goes regardless of deadlines. Sooo.... Please! Everyone work towards finishing your songs. :-)

We've been added to the consent form! Sign that thang! https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dFNlTmlYYUJtUVNNd2hpSWxXa19Ra0E6MQ

Edited by Brandon Strader

• 4 weeks later...

I know I'm hyped. I love the song you gracefully let me tackle, and hope you'll be pleased with the arrangement once may 1st arrives. wouldn't want to disappoint you with this one.

It'd be nice to hear some songs in some form at some point. :D

plus, I think you got exactly the right people working on the fan-favorite songs, and that's really something to look forwards to. There's so much potential in the artist lineup.

Edited by RiverSound

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone has a MIDI of Dungeon? The one I have comes from another FF game... :-?

If you don't find anything, you could always do it by ear! Don't have to be perfect with a remix, just needs to "sound" like the original song. ;-)

Speaking of, we have a snafu, a fiasco, we have another WAV from Sixto and introducing newcomer Willrock for part of a solo battle. Exciting stuff. :-)

edits: And we have DEVASTUS on TOWER OF OWEN! Expect some kind of... GOJIRA type thing!

• 2 weeks later...
Jst letting you know you won't get any WiP from me for May 1st. I'm way too busy and my real life sucks atm.

It's ok. Thank you very much for letting me know, AND for keeping the thread bumped up! Hopefully having it appear in peoples' User CP will remind them to produce a nice WIP for the May 1st deadline. Just an initial WIP, folks! If you want to pull a Sixto and produce a final song (or 3) I will definitely not fault you for that, in fact that is encouraged. All it'll do is make sure the album gets finished faster. ;-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A few people have let me know they won't be able to turn in a wip, but.... there's a lot of people who haven't checked in, and no recent wips for this wip date tomorrow.

I'll be updating the colors in the first post to show who has missed the date and who is current with red (missed deadline). So if you'd prefer to not be on that list, either turn in a wip OR let me know what's up. Give me some assurance. No biggie. :-)

Next WIP date will be July 1st. I'm going to be expecting audio wips for that date, and songs that do not have an audio wip may be up for grabs with a substantial wip. We'll see how it goes, though. :-)

Thanks y'all! :)!!!

I'll have something by July 1st.

Solid, man! :-D

And for anyone wondering, I'd be happy with just knowing what direction you want to take your song in, what plans you have, stuff like that. It IS a little disturbing that there was 3 months between the start and this wip date without much progress but hopefully things will speed up for the next date.

Thank you all for your time and help making this a really great conclusion! :-)

Edit: Alright, first post has been updated with DarkRed for people I haven't heard anything from recently, also made a "finished" list. The next WIP date is July 1st, please provide an AUDIO WIP for this date!

• 4 weeks later...
I finished the arrangement, should I send you the WiP, Mr. Strader?

Why, soytenly, my good man! Thanks for your hard work and for meeting the July 1st wip date. ^_^

Just pop me over a pm or something with it! And I'll take it from there!

And I totally still need to do your FF2 one, but no worries, that'll be happening hopefully next month, it's only a few days away. :-P

Chernabogue is GOOD MAN!

Dr. Manhattan is GOOD MAN!

A couple great WIPs, for Game Over, and The Invincible.

This is just a gentle reminder that audio WIPs are due in 1 month, on July 1st. I'll probably be sending out a mass PM on June 15th to let everyone know what's up, ask for wips, and inform of the following wip date.

Please provide an audio wip on July 1st to confirm your claim... if there is no wip, your claim may go up for grabs. By July 1st, you will have had 5 months to produce a wip, and that is an immense amount of time by any standard. :-)

So, thank you all!! We've got a great roster of claims, the unclaimed songs aren't so important, so we are definitely off on the right foot. Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...

We've got a final wav from Sir Jordanius for the Victory theme.

To everyone else! I'm gonna need some audio WIPs or many of these songs will be up for grabs. To anyone circling this project like a vulture, prepare to feast at 11:59pm est on the 1st. ;-)

If anyone needs an extension, do please contact me ASAP. It's been 6 months, so if anyone needs to drop their claim please let me know so someone else can try their hand at it.