Final Fantasy III: Resurrection - Wrapping Up (Sign Consent Form!)

Brandon Strader

Getting my thinking/doing boots on over the next month.

Sorry for being a complete waste of space recently - real life has my balls in a vice-grip. Hoping to punch it in the nutsack and hide away in my studio to get some actual worthwhile work done!

LET'S DO THIS!

Mutual ballsack vs. ballsack violence, I can dig it. I'm really looking forward to your songs, I don't think a ton of people here at OCR have heard you yet since your songs ain't been posted yet, but the quality is totally pro.

Mutual ballsack vs. ballsack violence, I can dig it. I'm really looking forward to your songs, I don't think a ton of people here at OCR have heard you yet since your songs ain't been posted yet, but the quality is totally pro.

I think I'm gonna try out a few different things with these tunes - maybe not as drastically different as Last Battle is, but I've got a few tricks up my sleeve I want to bash out.

With any luck, there will be an overload of IanFitC goodness in the coming year. ;)

Cheers dude!

Getting my thinking/doing boots on over the next month.

Thanks to yourself for being merciful, because what I gave was clearly sub par. I'll make up for it in the end :)

Did one of these guys make the 20 minute thing way back when (or is that on FFII, or completely tossed aside)? Been wondering what's happened to that arrangement (I don't get on FB a lot so I might've missed some updates), but after listening to the four part "Omen" behemoth a lot on Balance and Ruin I was reminded about this particular lengthy FF arrangement.

Did one of these guys make the 20 minute thing way back when (or is that on FFII, or completely tossed aside)? Been wondering what's happened to that arrangement (I don't get on FB a lot so I might've missed some updates), but after listening to the four part "Omen" behemoth a lot on Balance and Ruin I was reminded about this particular lengthy FF arrangement.

Totally me.

...or not. I'm not that good, I'm just a noob. Making a super-long arrangement is beyond me.

You might be thinking of mithius, the guy who did Sentient Machines for FF1. He was supposed to be making a return for ff2, but he disappears for 6 months at a time every other time I'm able to talk to him. :-P So sadly it may not happen, unless he manages to arrive with an arrangement the day before I'm about to submit and have time to finish it (like he did last time :x)

he's good men, just not around :cry:

Got a substantial wip from Tubesock McGurk! Need moar wips! :-D

unfortunately have to drop out because life, sorry

Aw, bummer. Peace, and good luck with taking care of business.

You might be thinking of mithius, the guy who did Sentient Machines for FF1. He was supposed to be making a return for ff2, but he disappears for 6 months at a time every other time I'm able to talk to him. :-P So sadly it may not happen, unless he manages to arrive with an arrangement the day before I'm about to submit and have time to finish it (like he did last time :x)

he's good men, just not around :cry:

:puppyeyes: pleeeeease Mr. mithius, if you're lurking around, get this thaaang done! I don't think I have the legit skill to adequately help with your arrangement, but I'm willing to cheer you on as best as I can!

but if he can't find the time or inspiration to finish it, I hope he at least considers submitting it later on down the road. When's the final cutoff date again for this project?

unfortunately have to drop out because life, sorry

If life prevents you from finishing it within a few months, that's a different story, if it's a current thing then don't worry about it. :-) Quite frankly, I'm more interested in keeping people on claims and keeping them motivated than trying to replace anyone. As it stands now I feel like the potential of people involved could turn out to be a really enjoyable bunch of music and that's more appealing to me than getting something done right fast or reassigning claims because of a wip date.

I'm unable to record stuff until the 12th, vacation time and stuff... you'll be getting a finished song shortly after that ;)

Thanks mane! I am really looking forward to it, you make great stuff.

:puppyeyes: pleeeeease Mr. mithius, if you're lurking around, get this thaaang done! I don't think I have the legit skill to adequately help with your arrangement, but I'm willing to cheer you on as best as I can!

but if he can't find the time or inspiration to finish it, I hope he at least considers submitting it later on down the road. When's the final cutoff date again for this project?

For.... this project? There's no cut-off date yet.

For FF2, there's also no cut-off date, but mainly because it's 95% done and we're just waiting for a final few important songs to get done. If you want to try your hand at

, that would be epic. I was going to try to shoehorn it into a different track but if you brought your crazy awesome style to it, if that's even possible, it'd be rad. :-P Edited by Brandon Strader

Are you implying that there's even the slightest possibility that both of these albums will be released.... together (or back to back)? Because that would be the shiiiieeeet, but I assume it's highly unlikely since people will probably Fantasied out after all these FF albums being released in succession.

Battle Scene A is veeeeery tempting as I can already hear what cheesy, disco funk stuff I could do with it, but I'm not too sure yet if I want to ruin my Victory-only streak. :nicework:

Let me get back to you in a few weeks or so of thinking if nobody hops on it.

Are you implying that there's even the slightest possibility that both of these albums will be released.... together (or back to back)?

I certainly didn't intend to imply that, as that most-likely will not happen, not even close to possible unless all these nice folks finish all of their songs like in a week. :lol:

((P.S... remixing Battle Scene A wouldn't end your victory-only streak, if you get what I'm saying. :-) but it's up to you, no biggie!))

When did Crystal Room get claimed? I was hoping to grab that someday :puppyeyes:

Hmm maybe a month or two ago or somethin'. The fella gave a pretty cool WIP. Wants to remain secret for now.

• 2 weeks later...