Final Fantasy III: Resurrection - Wrapping Up (Sign Consent Form!)

Brandon Strader

Thanks for the opportunity, I've always wanted to pitch in on one of ocrs ff albums.

Here's a pokemon mix I sequenced awhile back:

http://zackblog.yolasite.com/resources/Pokemon%20Red%20Credits%20Ver.%201.1.mp3

My plan for the album piece is a live recorded piano ballad with a sparse string accompaniment (probably sequenced) instead of sequencing the whole thing which I say, because of the pokemon mix, is not my strong point.

I notice the removal of Fat Chocobo. It was a pretty short tune, and I was going to propose that if no one wanted to claim it, I may be able to find a way to use it in my mix, since it IS chocobo related after all! I'll consider it if that sounds cool, though I can't guarantee I'll make it work. Just throwing it out there though!

I notice the removal of Fat Chocobo. It was a pretty short tune, and I was going to propose that if no one wanted to claim it, I may be able to find a way to use it in my mix, since it IS chocobo related after all! I'll consider it if that sounds cool, though I can't guarantee I'll make it work. Just throwing it out there though!

It didn't get removed at all, it's still there, if you want it it's yours :-D

It didn't get removed at all, it's still there, if you want it it's yours :-D

Oh, you see, when I pressed CTRL+F and searched for "Fat Chocobo" it yielded no results. Alas, I did not see that he had become a fat "Damn Ass" chocobo!

I wanna leave it open for now but I mean if a little ways down the line no one takes it, by all means I'll see if there is room in my mix for such a fat chocobo.

Still 15 unclaimed tracks? Any plans for them, brandon? I hope they won't all end up in a guillotine.

There's some great stuff there, but less people are claiming them... they may likely end up in a guillotine of sorts but I am hoping people will claim some of them. :-o

Might need some word of mouth to get them covered, but they're not particularly highlights of the soundtrack which may be why people aren't snatching them up. :cry:

Ian Fraser from Footsteps in the Custard, who made an awesome Last Battle mix for the FF2 album, is returning for Castle of Hain for FF3!

He also expressed interest in an acoustic Covert Town, so Flexstyle may need to figure out if he can figure out performers for it if he wants it... :-o So we can decide who gets their fluffy paws on it

EDIT: Ok, Ian's on Covert Town!

Edited by Brandon Strader

Chernabogue has Dungeon. He may do a great job with it in an orchestral style!

The kind folks at OC ReMix have moved our thread to the Projects subforum. Thanks a bunch! I truly appreciate the support given which enabled us to get some good exposure and a lot of fantastic claims.

I'm setting the first WIP date for MAY 1ST! Would you kindly provide a WIP by this date? Thank you!

edit: No word on a project subforum yet for posting WIPs, but sixto wants one... you hear that djp? Sixto wants it! That's all it takes, right? :<

Edited by Brandon Strader