Final Fantasy III: Resurrection - Wrapping Up (Sign Consent Form!)

Brandon Strader

Well it's one of my favorites from the game so I am excited to hear your version, I'm sorry the song wasn't open :cry: BUT! RiverSound is going to be making an incredible celtic version of it that will also be really good when it's done... the more the merrier, in the end! :-D

Oh god, I can read between the lines "dis riverboy had better do a good remix or else..." :D It's not positive yet that my song ends up traditionally celtic, but one thing's for sure, it'll be filled with live instruments and authentic atmosphere.

• 1 month later...
I would like to point out that I have provided a good, solid WIP, and that my track should now be colored blue instead of maroon. :tomatoface:

What a maroon! I shall make it... some other color... oh yes... :-)

Thanks for your WIP, which was quite fun, and sounded like it will be a really energetic song!

Everyone else be more like Flexstyle and get me some wips within a week!

I'm gonna be ready to snap some up....

You may get your chance! :P

Everything is colored now, either met deadline or missed it. I have not yet put anything up for grabs, and there are some things I probably won't -- people ask for extensions or ensure strongly that they are good for the songs. Something else may go up for grabs within a couple weeks, we shall see......

Thanks to everyone who is working to make this a great album, and those who have not forget :-)

Hey!

A couple songs opened up, a couple songs were claimed. The only difference is that "Jinn the Fire" is now available again to claim.

As for things going up for grabs... nothing this time. I choose to be patient and have faith in the word of these artists, those who say they will come through with the song they've claimed. If I still hear nothing from them by the next WIP deadline (November 23rd) then their songs WILL go up for grabs whether I like it or not (unless they have a really good excuse, like how Kate hurt her voice and has been healing -- she's good. No worries.)

chimpazilla claimed Living Forest for a nice waltz or something. Sir Jordanius demanded I collab with him on "The Way to the Top".

Thank you all for your hard work and to anyone hoping a lot of stuff opened up, I am sorry. Maybe next time. But please check the list of what is left open to claim, I think there's 6 songs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I maek crappy WIPs!

I will be messaging people soon for their crappy WIPs! I am sorry for not following up sooner, like on the 1st, but hopefully you guys are maintaining your own calendars. That's some good advice actually... make a WIP calendar.... mmmm... It must be done. :-)

Anyway, please contact me ASAP if you have a WIP! I'll be updating the list, looking through what I have, and sending out messages!

A few tracks opened up. I'm courting someone for Eternal Wind, someone who I really wanted from the beginning and it would be difficult to not get, but the others are free game.

ALSO! A few days until the deadline! The next deadline was sent out in the mass message, but the topic will be adjusted to reflect that date once we pass the current one.

Give me an extension (Nov. 30_Dec. 1st) and I may have something for you. I have two busy weeks awaiting ahead...

Ok, no problem!

Ectogemia had to drop Shrine of Nept so it's open, good luck with your personal endeavors and work opportunities!

Edited by Brandon Strader

wow, what the hell happened with Sixto? Are we allowed to know at any point? I know I was hyped for his songs already.

I left him a message on the 17th a few hours before the Final Fantasy Crystal Clash deadline, which he signed on to, with this picture. It was a reminder that he had an obligation to that, and an opponent who was waiting to see his entry. It wasn't an accusation, as at the time I did expect him to send something. He did not and nobody heard from him for a few days, no explanation or apology to his opponent / other participants in the compo thread about his absence. Now a few days later, I woke up to a message from Willrock saying I needed to beg sixto to keep his songs on the album or they'd be gone. Got on the computer and sixto said he wanted them removed, so I re-opened them. You'll probably be hearing them sooner than later if he chooses to release them soon. I have no interest in participating in OCR Drama or stroking anyone's ego, so I'm telling it to you straight, as it happened, and we can leave it at that.

Edited by Brandon Strader

I woke up to a message from Willrock saying I needed to beg sixto to keep his songs on the album or they'd be gone. Got on the computer and sixto said he wanted them removed, so I re-opened them. You'll probably be hearing them sooner than later if he chooses to release them soon.

Well ain't that a bummer. But he's got his reasons, hope it's nothing serious though.

Thanks for a straight answer - I'm sure our album will be awesome nonetheless.

While on the subject I might as well inform you that my accordion has been in maintenance for weeks now and it's unlikely that I get it back before deadline so for this WIP I have to use a sample accordion. So you shouldn't expect anything magnificent-sounding yet :D