Final Fantasy III: Resurrection - Wrapping Up (Sign Consent Form!)

Brandon Strader

Thanks for a straight answer - I'm sure our album will be awesome nonetheless.

While on the subject I might as well inform you that my accordion has been in maintenance for weeks now and it's unlikely that I get it back before deadline so for this WIP I have to use a sample accordion. So you shouldn't expect anything magnificent-sounding yet :D

That's ok! You seem very interested and passionate about your work, and nobody can ever say no to some live accordion! I'm still super excited to hear your final song :D

Hey, brandon!

I know I'm super busy these times, but I saw the boss battle song not taken. Is that normal?

IF it's free then I may send a wip in a month or so. I'll try my best to give something. But I don't claim it until I sent a file.

(HOPE I make something valuable ;) )

Sweet! No problem man, that sounds great! Send the WIP whenever you are ready and hopefully nobody else claims it before you do, since you didn't want to make a formal claim on it.... I've heard your music... you brought the goods to Bionic Commando, I trust you. :-)

I've never played this game, but my mom just finished it. So I asked her which of those remaining songs she liked the best. Problem is I already have many other WIPs going, not sure it would be right to take on another track.

Sounds like your mom would like to hear a remix as much as I would. :tomatoface:

Brandon, due to the TMNT project deadline, I'm not gonna make this one. But I have seen the February timeframe, and I should hopefully have a LOT less on my plate to make that one :)

No problemo, good luck!

Sweet! No problem man, that sounds great! Send the WIP whenever you are ready and hopefully nobody else claims it before you do, since you didn't want to make a formal claim on it.... I've heard your music... you brought the goods to Bionic Commando, I trust you. :-)

Sounds like your mom would like to hear a remix as much as I would. :tomatoface:

No problemo, good luck!

I definitly have a good start so I claim this. Should have a WIP by a couple of hour. Right now I got 60 seconds in ;).

Gonna PM you with the song :)

Edit: Check you message. I got a whopping 2:00 wip in ;)

Edited by Rockos

I definitly have a good start so I claim this. Should have a WIP by a couple of hour. Right now I got 60 seconds in ;).

Gonna PM you with the song :)

Edit: Check you message. I got a whopping 2:00 wip in ;)

AWESOME start my friend!! I can't wait to hear this filled out. Very good! :-)

Seems to start slow/sparse, some of the key progressions like for the chorus at 1:14 seems like it lost its power, might have more power if it followed closer to how the original does.. the bassline descends in a strange way. :-o Not sure what to say really, I don't do a ton of dubstep. This is why we need the project subforums. :x

Edited by Brandon Strader

Strader, if you want me to set up a forum on my webspace, I'd be happy to do that.
I'm happy to announce that I've finish my song ;)

It's so bad to not have a sub-forum for artist involved to listen.

But anyway, Brandon should get the song in a few minutes.

YISS!! I'm excited to hear it, although I am at work, and apart from that, pretty hammered. I took on a couple pretty substantial projects that need to be finished ASAP. But I will listen when I get home! I always have time to listen to new FF3 remixes!

As for the forum situation..... Chernabogue made a thread in Site Issues about getting subforums for official projects that don't have them. I am hoping Larry is on the case, but if you guys want to bump that thread, to give it exposure and remind them, it couldn't hurt. I agree, we desperately need the subforum.

...I'm not making any promises, but there's a baritone sax in my future, and Fat Chocobo might be a great use for it. I may claim that within the next few days if I can map something out.

I hope it works out

How would you like to marry me?

Like seriously. Baritone Sax is probably one of the best instruments ever.

dat low breathy range <3

I'm excited to hear your finished song too, it's very good. That reminds me, I should listen to the wip again...

• 4 weeks later...