Final Fantasy III: Resurrection - Wrapping Up (Sign Consent Form!)

Brandon Strader

LADIES and GENTLEMEN! I found out how to apply for a subforum, so I'm gonna get that under control now, but if ANYONE wants to be included in the subforum who isn't currently on the project, claim the song ASAP while I am typing this up so you can get on board! :lol:

Hopefully the subforum will be up soon now, please post your wips there when it's up. And please have something ready for the February 1st deadline!

Sixto's back on with his Ending Theme

Edited by Brandon Strader

• 2 weeks later...
Is "My Home Town" still available? if so sign me up.

It is! And you got it, good sir! Thanks again! Just gonna say... FF3 is gonna take priority over Golden Sun, this one's been going for over a year already and it's official and the other one is really brand new... so it'd be awesome if you could prioritize this over that. Thank you!

It's very unfortunate news that General Offensive must drop Jinn the Fire as he's currently in hospital. That's the worst kind of news to get and I just wish him a speedy recovery and to get well soon. Real life and peoples' health will always come first. You're more than welcome to claim something again when you recover, Mr. Offensive! :-)

Apart from that, today is the WIP date. And I ain't heard NOTHIN' from anyone else. I'll be looking over the tracklist to see what can be put up for grabs but a lot of stuff has pretty solid claims, wips, or assurances that progress will be made. 8)

@begoma: I'll leave a note for you to be added 8)

It's very unfortunate news that General Offensive must drop Jinn the Fire as he's currently in hospital. That's the worst kind of news to get and I just wish him a speedy recovery and to get well soon. Real life and peoples' health will always come first. You're more than welcome to claim something again when you recover, Mr. Offensive! :-)

Apart from that, today is the WIP date. And I ain't heard NOTHIN' from anyone else. I'll be looking over the tracklist to see what can be put up for grabs but a lot of stuff has pretty solid claims, wips, or assurances that progress will be made. 8)

@begoma: I'll leave a note for you to be added 8)

What do you think if I take the claim. I'm currently a bit shaked off by real life emotion. But I can make something complete within the next two week!

What do you think? Let me know if it's okay with you. If yes, mark it as a claim.

What do you think if I take the claim. I'm currently a bit shaked off by real life emotion. But I can make something complete within the next two week!

What do you think? Let me know if it's okay with you. If yes, mark it as a claim.

Yes sir, that would be great! I'll mark you down once I get out of bed. x__________x

Anyone happen to know Cura?

That's unfortunate, and I hope he recovers quickly and comes back stronger than ever.

I said in the facebook group that i am gonna need another week to work on mine. My progress this week was on another track for another project, which needed more priority. I am itching to get back on this one, trust me.

That's good to hear, cause I may have put it up for grabs otherwise. :-o

So, not sure what will go up for grabs if anything. I think I'm hearing from people, despite lack of WIPs.

BUT! We have TWO new finished songs, one currently untitled by PacificPoem (he's new to the whole naming remixes thing) and Chimpazilla's To Tree or Not To Tree.

April 1st WIP date is NO JOKE! ;-)

Edited by Brandon Strader

Mine is done, finished, turned in, and also subbed! Really, really done. :-D

Thank you! It's really fun!

Also, another WAV from Rockos! He has emerged as one of the MVPs of the album, not just making amazing songs but making them quickly. It is VERY appreciated!

We're up to SEVEN (7) finished songs for the album which is SUPER promising. Sure, there's still a lot to go, but to have such a strong foundation is very good for us. Thank you all so much. :-)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey, folks... didn't get WIPs for this WIP date. Alls I can say is, that's not how this works! The longer we get no WIPs, the longer the album will take to come out. I've been being pretty lenient when it comes to messaging and stuff, to not annoy people, but if we hit another WIP date without many WIPs that approach is going to change! :-)

I've set the next date for June 5th, which should presumably be after E3 2014 -- hopefully that inspires people in some way. I know seeing how far gaming has come and the passion for it keeps me excited.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...