Looking for OST for Yoshi Touch and Go

Chimpazilla

Hi all, I'm collabing with Timaeus on a remix of Yoshi Touch and Go, a silly little DS game that is so addictive I can't stop playing it. The remix is actually 90% done and sounding quite groovy. But I can only find a couple of the sources on Youtube, and there are some sources we are using that I can't find anywhere on the web. Does anyone know where I might find the OST? The only other thing I can think to do is plug my DS into my computer and play the game, but then the songs will be mixed with gameplay, and recorded badly. Any helpful suggestions are appreciated. :)

There is a .2sf rip of this game, and the plug-in pack promoted by this site appears to include a plug-in for it. .2sf is the Nintendo DS equivalent of PSF/NSF/GSF type formats.

You can always use WinAmp to play the .2sf and output it into your desired format.

I would assume this link is fair game, since this site hosts some 2SF rips already:

http://2sf.hcs64.com/