OCR02590 - Mega Man 3 "Mega Manhood 3: The Blasting of Hard Man"

djpretzel

Oh yes this is nice indeed. Love all the wankery going on with the guitar parts. Well done. Two awesome sources as well. I just love that second Wily theme and there don't seem to be enough good remixes of it. The arrangement is a little conservative, but I think there is enough personalization (especially in the second half) to keep things fresh. Great job!

Bit of a Satch vibe in some the soloing, no?

Dan is the mirror version of Satch.

Been rockin' this since the MAG DoD last year. An awesome arrangement of two Wily stage themes that don't get enough love (and in Stage 2's case, is actually better than MM2's Wily Stage 1.) Also, one of the best song titles ever, especially for people in radio like me. :lol:

About time someone covered Wily 1 from Mega Man 3! I always felt this was an unforgivably overlooked tune. Well:nicework:done!

The hell with the title, though? :dstrbd: What does Hard Man have to do with this? Awful name for an awesome submission. It's like... you do something so right that you purposefully do something else wrong. :banghead: God, I hate you now! Because I just have to download this. character0263.gif

• 2 weeks later...

So I can tell that 2013 is going to be the year of interesting ReMix titles, but the real story is that finally Wily's music from MM3 gets some love in the form of this continually building show of rock! Good and hard, and to be honest, it really did sound like that solo had a bit of Satch in it, even if a little. Very clean sounding, too. Not bad at all.

• 1 month later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR02590 - Mega Man 3 "Mega Manhood 3: The Blasting of Hard Man"