OCR02592 - Mass Effect "Saren's Prayer"

djpretzel

This was, by far, my favorite Remix off of the Badass volume - which says something, because I really enjoyed the whole thing. It just perfectly encapsulates Saren in musical form, and makes him even more Badass of a bad guy than he already was. Awesome stuff without a doubt - I'll be listening to this when I'm 80 and still getting the same chills down my spine as before.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The percussion of this ReMix and the glitched up voices made this really stand out to me. Sinister undertones are at a max with this one, and the beat underneath had me tapping my foot, which is always nice to help pick up an otherwise slow day. Amazing ReMix, Mazedude.

• 1 year later...

There's a lot going on here -- but it seems to go on together, like waves under water or wind in the air. -_- (Also, yeah woodwinds! :D *fist pump*) Man, that's a niiice whistle. :)

I want to say this could replace the original Saren fight music, but I haven't heard it! Still, I bet this would be an awesome substitute. Just menacing and oozes badass.

• 1 year later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR02592 - Mass Effect "Saren's Prayer"