OCR02597 - Lightening Force "Not Another Full Metal Squad!"

djpretzel

Looking back there are a few minor things I could improve on in this song. But it's held up well for something I did in like 10-14 days for Magfest X.

I'm thinking of doing an entire Thunder Force IV arrange album someday and if I do I will definitely revisit this song and make an entirely new version or make this one even better.

Hope you guys can enjoy!:)

I'm thinking of doing an entire Thunder Force IV arrange album someday and if I do I will definitely revisit this song and make an entirely new version or make this one even better.

Not only is this mix awesome, but I fully support this. Thunder Force IV has some really amazing music and has always been one of my favorite game soundtracks. Needs more love.

Great job on the remix! Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Not really a fan of the snare at 2:42. I also felt the transitions from one song to another could have been a little longer. But nice instrument selection. And I commend you on your source choices.

This is understandable and I partially agree(With everything but the snare. That's probably the one thing in the song that I think turned out fine)

The way the songs tie together hasn't always been my favorite part of the song and is one of things I'd like to improve if I did a new version of the song with just TFIV being the source.(Since this was for DoD)

When you put something together really quickly, don't always have time to look back on everything with a fine tooth comb.

I remember when Saitama Saisyu Heiki did an arrangement for Lightening Force. I thought it was good at the time, but looking back SSH uses nothing but really crappy fake guitar everywhere. This blows it out of the water.

I wouldn't call it crappy, but it's still a decent emulation of the real thing. Sounds even better in some ways haha. I have a very soft spot in me for synth/sampled guitar used by a lot of Japanese remixers personally.:nicework:

• 2 months later...

Even though I agree that some of the transistions could have been made a little better between the themes throughout this ReMix, I have to say that I liked some of them, particularly when it gets the slower section. For something that you even admitted to have pulled together in about two weeks, not bad at all. Good to hear more Lightening Force on the rise.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR02597 - Lightening Force "Not Another Full Metal Squad!"