OCR deviantART Group

Esperado

Im not sure how deviantart groups work, but i know theres a bunch of us with deviant art accounts and after looking up variants of ocr on there, i didnt come up with much. So i was thinkin, what do you guys think about having a deviantart page where we can gather the OCR deviants? we could post Ocr chan stuff, album art, t shirt art ideas, art inspired by the songs. I feel like ocr fans that are already on deviantart might enjoy it too.

might be a silly idea, but i didnt see anything about it posted here and thought it was worth asking!

OverClocked Deviants Group

Edited by DarkeSword

I created a group and did some basic searching for OCR related art work and subbed most of it. its pending approval from the artists i found. I also PMed a few people on deviantart who i managed to find that had the same usernames from here. feel free to join the group or submit whatever art you may have! i broadened it to add videogame related art, since it IS a vgm community. ill most likely have the art divided into groups based on album art, ocr fan art, and VG art once theres enough submissions to do so. i also made sure to state that its not an official page to avoid any confusion there.

heres the link.

http://overclockeddeviants.deviantart.com/

have at it!

• 7 months later...
I created a group and did some basic searching for OCR related art work and subbed most of it. its pending approval from the artists i found. I also PMed a few people on deviantart who i managed to find that had the same usernames from here. feel free to join the group or submit whatever art you may have! i broadened it to add videogame related art, since it IS a vgm community. ill most likely have the art divided into groups based on album art, ocr fan art, and VG art once theres enough submissions to do so. i also made sure to state that its not an official page to avoid any confusion there.

heres the link.

have at it!

Since it's not listed in the thread yet, here's the link for the group:

Um, what?

Edited by The Coop

• 1 year later...

If this group became active enough, it could be used for project recruitment. Most projects want art, and some few really need it. Any remix of a Square Enix property would need fresh new art because we can't use any of their art assets. This was a big issue for the sd3 project, but we have keiiii, which is even better than official art.

I just want to encourage you all to put your art here. You never know when your style catches a project director's eye, even if it's a throwaway sketch and not the stuff you want to be able to do. Maybe it's a style we think would work perfectly. Let us see it.

• 1 month later...

At this point, now I want to know how to join OCR's deviantART group. I looked for the join button but could not find it.* Give me a character, a reference, or a summary of the character, and I can finish it in an hour (two hours max).

*I'd like to apologize if I come off as a pest to anyone/everyone because that is not my intention.

At this point, now I want to know how to join OCR's deviantART group. I looked for the join button but could not find it.* Give me a character, a reference, or a summary of the character, and I can finish it in an hour (two hours max).

*I'd like to apologize if I come off as a pest to anyone/everyone because that is not my intention.

Im a really bad admin sometimes, Ill add you asap if the other admins haven't already!

As the holidays die down hopefully there will be time for some competitions or scheduled projects within the group! Sorry to anyone who has looking forward to a more active group so far, Ive just been to busy to organize anything hopefully 2015 will be a better year ! that said, anyone wanting to help out, or anyone with ideas for compos or projects, feel free to chime in!

Also a big thanks to all those who have chimed in/helped out already!

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...