(Recruiting!) Songs of the Dragon Children: Fire emblem (7) remix album

Coaltergeist

with the amount of remixers we currently have (1), I'd like to keep the song list short and sweet. if you count the first 3 as 1 song (they pretty much are), we have 10 songs, which is less than I'd like but more than we have enough people for right now. If we get some more volunteers, i would have no problem with adding songs, maybe even some bonus tracks (I had already pitched the idea of having bonus tracks from other games in the series, but that is not possible right now)

I honestly don't think that you should merge the themes of the main characters into one song. That sort of undercuts their importance.

What I was thinking, if you don't mind me suggesting, is to take a cue from FF5 and have each mix be devoted to a character.

For example, we'll have a remix of Lyn's theme or something related to her, and call it ~Theme of Lyndis~

another track on the album would be ~Theme of Hector~

~Theme of Eliwood~

~Theme of the Twins~ (that would be Nils and Ninian)

~Theme of Nergal~

basically something like that.

Just a thought though

Not necessarily.

If we go with the Themes idea, we could isolate the characters we think are important (obviously the ones I named already, but there's other important characters), we could make it work.

I think the Reed brothers are important, given that they seem to be the main foes for a good chunk of the game. Or at the very least, ~Theme of the Black Fang~ would work.

As I see it these are the themes we'd have.

~Theme of Lyndis~

~Eliwood~

~Hector~

~Black Fang~

~Morphs~

~The Twins~

~Nergal~

I'm also thinking ~Theme of Nino~ might work too.

that makes 8 tracks. Now there can be combinations of sources in these if need be, but on the whole I think 8 would be good. Maybe even 9, since what's a Fire Emblem album without a mix of the franchise's main theme?

with the amount of remixers we currently have (1), I'd like to keep the song list short and sweet. if you count the first 3 as 1 song (they pretty much are), we have 10 songs, which is less than I'd like but more than we have enough people for right now. If we get some more volunteers, i would have no problem with adding songs, maybe even some bonus tracks (I had already pitched the idea of having bonus tracks from other games in the series, but that is not possible right now)

I'm not sure if you were replying to me. If you were I didn't notice you had songs picked out already.

I said this with the Donkey Kong 64 album as well.

With so many other projects that I both am happy I got into and also wondering why I'm so stupid and am never able to manage my time correctly...

I am willing to collaborate. I will not take an entire remix into my own hands right now, but I am willing to collab with someone if they would like it.

So there.