(Recruiting!) Songs of the Dragon Children: Fire emblem (7) remix album

Coaltergeist

• 2 weeks later...

Fire Emblem is one of my favorite series of games of all time! I am totally on board for this! Though I am not gifted with musical instruments I am an excellent singer with superior range! I can sing all three men parts (Bass, Baratone, Tenor) and I can try my luck on acapella for one of the tracks if need be. I am also a talented artist and can help design artwork for the albums or website. I excel in character art and have made my own title cards for my review show on blip.tv. It's been awhile since I updated this

but it should have most of my singing work and should give you a good idea of what I am capable of. Can't wait to here back from you guys!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

FINAL BUMP IF NECESSARY: As stated above, i am still very interested in this project taking off. Unless someone (rather, multiple someones) else is interested, however, there is no chance of this happening. I am bumping this one last time to see if anyone wants to try to get this off the ground (i doubt we can make it by november). If noone else posts, ill take that as a no and we can all just get on with our lives. Who knows, maybe someone else will pick it up later, i dont know. Regardless, unless people at least post their INTENT to work on it, I doubt itll go anywhere.

Edit: i also thought it was necessary to state that the size and scope of the project can be altered if enough people so desire. This can be anywhere from adding other games to removing tracks. Hell if enough people wold join if i changed the project entirely, that coild be arranged.

Edited by Coaltergeist