Reson 3.0 tutorials?

tehjkunk

Well, to tell the truth, I've had FL for about 3 months, and I KNOW I'm not using it to its full potential. Takes much more time than a tutorial would provide. :)

Anyways...Let's see...a quick "Reason 3 Tutorials" yahoo search provides:"

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=reason+3+tutorials&rs=0&fr2=rs-top&toggle=1&ei=UTF-8&fr=FP-tab-web-t

I'm guessing the third and fourth results would be handy.

Cheers.

Hey all. I've recently got myself Reason 3.0, but i'm having a bit of trouble using it (to its full potential).

How's the manual working out for you? You know, that little booklet most people toss aside to unpack the CDs and stuff.

Also, tutorials seem to be hard to come across. So has anyone seen or know of reason 3.0 tutorials?

http://www.reasonstation.net/

There's some sweet stuff on the propellerheads site actually. I've got some way old tips on my site in the tutorials section that Nicole linked to. I'm gonna add to that sometime I hope.

If you want to buy a book, I really recommend "Powertools for Reason __" by Kurt Kurazaki(I got it when the current version was 2.5...dunno if there is a new edition or not). This is different from Reason __ Power. It assumes you have the basics already and shows a lot of slick tricks and inventive routings and whatnot.

Thanks guys, soz for the late reply, been busy these holidays.

Well, to tell the truth, I've had FL for about 3 months, and I KNOW I'm not using it to its full potential. Takes much more time than a tutorial would provide.

Actually, i'm using fl atm myself, its just that i rewire it wit reason. Well, if you need ne help with it (dun think u do) ya can PM me or sumthing.

SGX has some cool tutorials on his site. Check them out here.

Thnx for teh site ^_^

How's the manual working out for you?

hmm...yes...the manual..dunno where i put it now..and i've moved house too, so i prolly lost it x.x (thanks for the site)

There's some sweet stuff on the propellerheads site actually. I've got some way old tips on my site in the tutorials section.....

Thnx for teh site, yeh, version 3.0 is teh newest version.

Thanks guys, and soz for replying so late.