OCR02645 - *YES* Final Fantasy 6 'Demake Some Money'

Palpable

Remixer: jaxx

Artist Forum ID: 4301

Final Fantasy VI

Demake Some Money

Locke's Theme, Forever Rachel

Original Composer: Nobou Uematsu (of course)...

Comments: So... about three years ago I had a plan for an arrangement album I could do on my own time. I love working with people in collaborations, but sometimes you just need to go solo. It's an album consisting of all the Character themes in Final Fantasy VI called "Demake Some Friends". It's done in sort of a 90's rock/punk thing mixed with chip tune, kind of similar to something like Anamanaguchi... sort of.... Always considered the game to have the best cast of characters in the franchise and I think they're some of the best character themes on any soundtrack. I have 4 tracks near complete and I hope to finish it someday but as time goes on it seems less likely that I'll find time. So I've been sitting on these tracks for a while and I want to make sure at least a couple of these get out there. If this track and my project perk any interest it may give me the determination to finish this thing. It's encouraging (and motivating) when people genuinely enjoy something you've done. This is probably my favorite one. It's "Locke's" theme mixed with a little "Forever Rachel". I heard you guys like full on WAV files now. This is 24-bit 48000-hz . File was too big to attatch so here's a link.

High energy, rough round the edges but sort of suits what you're going for. NES sounds are ok, though they are mixed in a little bit strangely. I can hear more then one channel but one is way louder, and noticeably to the left? Eh, I can live with it. Arrangement is on the basic side but really you just wanted a quick anamanaguchi style romp through the theme, and I don't think anyone will argue that this hasn't been achieved.

YES

I heard you guys like full on WAV files now.

Wut? No. High quality MPthrizzle.

Hey this is really cool. Nice use of a variety of chippy sounds, backed up by solid punk performance & production.

As mentioned before, the arrangement is a fairly straight-up take on the themes, but with lots extra details, embellishments, & personal touches.

One note: there some pretty audible recording hiss during the last few seconds of the track that a noise gate could easily get rid of. I can live with it, though.

YES