Final Fantasy 6: Balance & Ruin ReMix Contest (v2) - RESULTS IN

zircon

You're gonna have a FF3 wip in 3 days for me? That's awesome, dude! :-D

You should try to enter this FF6 contest too, though.

Wait... 6 - 3 = 3...

Half-Life 3 Confirmed.

HEY. I'll have an FF3 WIP for you WHEN I'M READY.

... what date do I need to be ready by? srs.

Topic relevance: Welp, looks like my remix will be incomplete for this compo. Studying for this exam is going to have to be more intensive than I thought.

HEY. I'll have an FF3 WIP for you WHEN I'M READY.

... what date do I need to be ready by? srs.

Topic relevance: Welp, looks like my remix will be incomplete for this compo. Studying for this exam is going to have to be more intensive than I thought.

If I recall it was a few months away, no worries. I was just being silly. You can be confident that I'll be gettin' with you about it in a couple months. :-P

As for the FF6 contest... here's the straight poop:

I may or may not have already heard a better entry than I could have done for the source I wanted to cover. With only less than 2 days remaining, I probably won't be able to accomplish anything that would be substantial enough to help with the album, which is the main goal of this contest. I would be more than happy to help out if there's time after the contest, and maybe by some outstanding luck I WILL be able to enter something but it's not looking like that now. :-( My apologies...

edit: I could hear doing Wedding Waltz as orchestrated metal, but at this point there's not enough time, plus I already did 1 metal...

Edited by Brandon Strader

Wrangling as many staffers/judges as possible to weigh in; hoping to wrap up voting in the next few days. So far we have about 6 or 7 votes in, shooting to get 10 at least.

As someone who didn't enter, if you need someone unbiased (who also happens to be on the album somehow) to cast some votes JUST TO HELP and get some extra insight in there, I'd be honored.

Having said that, I look forward to hearing the winning non-techno entry. :tomatoface: