Question about the Project Consent Form and multiple artists

DusK

I'm gonna open this up with an explanation of why I'm asking this.

I have a track on the TMNT project I did by myself. I also have a track on the album where I am part of the artist group Alan Grant and the Velociraptors.

Do I have to sign the consent form twice, or do I just put in each artist name/email in the fields separated by commas?

judging by his wording, i'd say yes

i'm guessing that anyone who is involved has to sign the thing once

so if there's a group, every single person who is in that group signs it. if someone in that group has a solo song on the same album (as is your case), then your signature for the solo song covers your involvement in the group. anyone who is in a group on the album but not on a solo song has to sign it.

so yes

judging by his wording, i'd say yes

i'm guessing that anyone who is involved has to sign the thing once

so if there's a group, every single person who is in that group signs it. if someone in that group has a solo song on the same album (as is your case), then your signature for the solo song covers your involvement in the group. anyone who is in a group on the album but not on a solo song has to sign it.

so yes

Not really.

If you can get all the members to sign it, fine, that's what we prefer. However, if you're acting on behalf of a group and some members are unavailable, you can sign for them. We only do this on a case-by-case basis though, so try your best to get them to sign.